Wednesday, July 4, 2012

FROS ON THE FOURTH, 4th of July natural hair style../ Estilos afro del 4 de Julio

Hello bellas today is the 4th of July and after seeing this image of Fro on the fourth I wanted my afro out, I tried to pick my hair out several times in the past and every time the final result is completely different, that's the beauty of natural hair..

Here are some pictures of how my hair looked, this was so much fun. My hair was dry clean, 4days old and I just picked it out and applied some Cantu Hair Lotion for moisture.On my lips Maybelline Royal Red E190 and Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr wear eyeshadow 05 Aquatic style, I added body glider.

DO YOU LIKE?





ESPAÑOL

Logre este estilo en un estilo que tenia 4 días y agregue un poco de Cantu Hair Lotion para humectarlos.En mis labios Maybelline Royal Red E190 y Milani Shadow Eyez 12 hr wear eyeshadow 05 Aquatic style(sombra), agregue un poco de escarcha (brillantina, brillito) para el cuerpo.

QUE TE PARECE?

5 comments:

  1. love!!! me encantoooo este look chica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I wish I could wear my hair out like this when it' s curly. I have tons of hair and it overwhelms my face when it's curly which is why I clip the front back. I am really small framed so it overpowers me. Love the makeup as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to find the best style for you, I don't usually wear my hair so big, but I do like it big. I used to think the same way you do, but I am getting more and more used and comfortable with my big hair hair

      Delete