www.dailycurlz.com first posted in April 3, 2011 and it has been able to reach a market, not only in the black american community, but in the Latin community that is thirsty of information about our beautiful hair and our kids. Dailycurlz.com is a bilingual lifestyle blog with a curly twist.
We welcome the opportunity to advertise your businesses on our site. If you have any special advertisements please contact us to fit your needs to email@example.com
- If you want to Send A Product For Review? - We can make a review on your product but keep in mind that in order to maintain the integrity of the content generated, press samples submitted for review are For Consideration Only. The Blog and its Author do not provide any guarantee of review, positive or negative.
Send your products to:
send me an email for directions to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WE OFFER:
- Reviews in Spanish and English or only one of these.
- Host giveaways for your products
- Integrate pieces into "what I wore" posts
- Offer Discount Codes For Customers
- Run Ads in this site
- Kids Reviews.
- Spoken person
- Special appearance
- Brand ambassador
- Meet ups
- Hair Models
- kids hair models
- Youtube Videos.
- Twitter party host
"This is my brand, not a hobby"
- Reach an English speaking and Spanish in one add-
- Increase visibility for your products/brand
- Reach more of your target demographic
- Gain real-time insights about your product/brand
For ad placements, send a request to email@example.com
Multi-cultural, Latin, black america , affluent, women between the ages of 18-40
If you want to take advantage of this offer please send me an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly visits on this blog: 35k...
FACEBOOK FANS : 10, 242
TWITTER FOLLOWER: 2,276
YOUTUBE: 8, 859
INSTAGRAM: 2, 788
Klout score: 73
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me, Daily Baez. For questions about this blog, please contact email@example.com.
This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as paid advertisements.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org