Monday, August 13, 2012

Back to school, Back in shape / de regreso al Colegio, a ponerme en forma.

I love summer, but as a mom of two, having them full time at home is no walk in the park, and can be quite a challenge to do my normal routine like exercise. Even though I tried to eat healthy that 9:00 pm Pizza was present more than once..

My kids are back to school, YESSSSS, and I am back to regular exercise, I am also thinking of doing some detox, fast diet to give me some initial motivation. I found this diet on pinterest and I think I can do it. I will start it next week August 20 and will keep you post it on my result.
If you want a better image, click here
If you want a better image, click here
What do you think? 

Español

 Me encanta el verano, pero como madre de dos terremotos activos, le tenerlas tiempo completo en la casa puede ser todo reto en cuanto a realizar mis rutinas normales como hacer ejercicio y esas pizzas a las 9:00 de la noche se hicieron presente mas de una vez.

Mis princesas ya entran a la escuela, YESSSSSSSSS, y por fin puedo volver a mi rutina de ejercicios, esta vez también estoy pensando en hacer una dieta rápida para darme un poco de motivación inicial; encontré esta en pinterest y creo que la podre hacer. Comienzo con ella la semana de 20 de Agosto (no se porque me gusta comenzar las dietas en lunes) y les diré que tal.
Ver gráfica de arriba

 Que opinas ?

No comments:

Post a Comment