I rarely straighten my hair, but when I do, I make sure to follow a healthy routine to pamper my hair and get my curls back healthier and stronger. Here are my easy steps for shinier, healthier, stronger, popping curls.
- Oily business: when it is time to get in the shower I apply a natural Oil Mix all over my hair (from roots to ends), stopping for a few minutes on my scalp and indulging it with a nice massage.
- Exfoliate: that's right, I do this to give my scalp a healthy and clean start, you can read how and why in this post -Link.
- Yes to Shampoo: I always use a glentle and sulfate free shampoo to clean my hair and create a healthy enjoyment for my deep treatment.
- Got Protein: protein treatments always help my curls come back to life after a straightened process or when my hair is dull or dry.
- Steam treatment: I love to get under the steamer with a hair and facial mask on, pure hydration and relaxation.
- Style as usual.