Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My routine to get from straight hair to healthy curls / Mi Rutina de lacia a rizada

I rarely straighten my hair, but when I do, I make sure to follow a healthy routine to pamper my hair and get my curls back healthier and stronger. Here are my easy steps for shinier, healthier, stronger, popping curls.
  1. Oily business: when it is time to get in the shower I apply a natural Oil Mix all over my hair (from roots to ends), stopping for a few minutes on my scalp and indulging it with a nice massage.
  2. Exfoliate: that's right, I do this to give my scalp a healthy and clean start, you can read how and why in this post -Link.
  3. Yes to Shampoo: I always use a glentle and sulfate free shampoo to clean my hair and create a healthy enjoyment for my deep treatment.
  4. Got Protein: protein treatments always help my curls come back to life after a straightened process or when my hair is dull or dry.
  5. Steam treatment: I love to get under the steamer with a hair and facial mask on, pure hydration and relaxation. 
  6. Style as usual.







Español


No comments:

Post a Comment