Thursday, November 14, 2013

Tension or stretch blowdrying Method/ El metodo de Tension para secarse el cabello rizado


I tried a new way of blowdrying my hair last week called Tension or stretch blow out, my personal experience with the method was amazing and this is why:

  • This a more safe way than the traditional blowdrying method using a brush. Since I only used my hands and fingers to work throughout my hair, I could manage the tension and heat applied to my hair.
  • It was faster.
  • I could feel my hair and work throughout knots.
  • Perfect for dry styles like bantu knots, twist outs, braid outs, updos and braids where length is desired.
You can completely dry your hair or leave it damp to add length to your styles.

  1. Wash, deep condition and section your hair 
  2. Apply Leave-in. I used AROSCI 7 days straightening lotion with thermal protection.
  3. pull or tension your hair.
  4. Dry with the blower on medium heat.
  5. Apply hair oil to add moisture. Do not use any water base products if you don't want your hair to come back to its natural curly stage; If you are doing this method to be followed by twists , braids or bantu knots, you can use water based leave-in.
  6. Enjoy, it is all about versatility and wearing your hair in a fun creative way, just the way you want it to be. 


En español te toca ver el video :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment