Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Lunagenics anti-aging skincare system Review/ Reseña de la crema anti-arrugas Lunagenics.


Lunagenics is an anti-aging skincare system featuring Advanced Repair that promises that wrinkles will virtually disappear. This product is a medical-grade formula only previously available to Doctors and estheticians: 100% preservative free, no harmful glues, 100% preservative free, no parabens or GMO’s,
no sulfates or synthetic dyes.
Lunagenics created the Ginseng Breakthrough, plus a proprietary mix of collagen features, and other key ingredients.


I got the chance to use the Bio-Advance Age Treatment and the Micro Dermabrasion Cream & Purifying Treatment that effectively removes unwanted dry and dead skin cells, leaving the skin appearing perfectly smooth, noticeably bright, and delightfully refined. I have been using the Age Cream for only 2 weeks, not that I need it, lol, I don't have wrinkles, but I am starting to notice a line under my eyes that I didn't have before, so I was very excited to try this new cream, even though I do not believe in miracle creams and potions, you already know that, I do believe in consistency and prevention.
 I haven't noticed any difference in my face, as far a soft skinned face in the morning, like any other regular drugstore cream  (I am using it every night).
The Micro Dermabrasion in the other hand, you can see the results after the first application- I really like the ingredient list in both creams.

This is not a sponsor post, but I did receive the products to make this post possible. 

Espanol



Lunagenics es un sistema de cuidado de la piel y anti-envejecimiento con reparación avanzada, que promete desaparecer las arrugas. Este producto es una fórmula de grado médico antes sólo disponibles para los médicos y esteticistas: 100% sin conservantes, sin colas perjudiciales, sin parabenos o transgénicos, sin sulfatos ni colorantes sintéticos.
Lunagenics usa el avance del ginseng además de una mezcla patentada de colágeno, y otros ingredientes claves.

Tuve la oportunidad de utilizar las cremas the Bio-Advance Age Treatment y la Micro Dermabrasion Cream & Purifying Treatmen que limina eficazmente la piel seca y muerta, dejando la piel perfectamente lisa, notablemente brillante, y reafirma los poros. He estado utilizando la crema Bio-Advance Age Treatme por  2 semanas, si ya se que no la necesito, jejjej pero he estado notado una linea de expresión debajo de mis ojos y cuando se me presento la oportunidad de tratar esta crema, me pareció una buena idea,  aunque no creo en cremas milagrosas, yo creo en la constancia y la prevención.
No he visto ningún cambio en mi cara, solo una piel suave en las mañanas, la misma sensación que deja cualquier crema de la farmacia.   La dermoabrasión por otro lado se puede ver el resultado después de la primera aplicación, me encanta los  ingredientes en las dos cremas.

Esto no es un articulo patrocinador, pero recibí los productos para que este articulo sea posible.


No comments:

Post a Comment