Friday, August 16, 2013

Totally Obsessed with black and white, 8 items you will adore even more / obesionada con la tendencia Blanco y negro

I am totally obsessed about the black and white trend, and without noticing, my closet was packed with black and white items, here I show you some of my favorites and recently added to my collection, all under $40.00
Jacket forever 21
Skirt, Marshalls (how I styled it here)
Shoes ,JustFab
Black and White leggings, Burlington  
Cosmetic bag, Kenneth Cole Reaction
Laptop Support, Ikea 
Iphone case, ebay 
Watch,  t+j Designs

Español

Estoy obsesionada con el blanco y negro y cuando me di cuenta ya mi closet estaba lleno de piezas con esta combinación, aquí les muestro mis piezas favoritas. 

Chaqueta, forever 21
falda, Marshalls (Como me la combine here)
Zapatos ,JustFab
leggings, Burlington  
Bolso de cosmeticos, Kenneth Cole Reaction
Suporte de laptop, Ikea 
Iphone case, ebay 
Reloj,  t+j Designs


1 comment: