Saturday, May 25, 2013

Styling a rolled up white pant #ThisisStyle / Como llevar unos Denim blancos

I am a member of the Collective Bias®  Social Fabric® Community.  This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #ThisisStyle
Sears Style, White rolled up pants 

Yayyyyyy my first fashion post (nervous) and I couldn't possibly have a better first fashion post partner than Sears, because to my surprise Sears really has a very affordable fashion  ,plus I used my Shop Your Way rewards card and I got $11.77 for my next shop. 

Summer, white, curls, and flowers are a great combination. Sometimes we get scared of wearing white because it tends to give us a little more volume, but I learned that it is all about the combinations and style, for example this same style, but with white in the top and flowers on the bottom is not for my body type. 

Bongo  Junior's Chiffon Blouse - Floral on sale $12.99
Almost Famous White rolled up pant  $23.99
From my closet shoes Cupid Tan Shoes
Bag, Big Buddha  

White denim is one of the hottest trends for spring and summer and this Almost famous rolled up pant  from Sears is just super  comfortable and versatile, perfect for a Memorial Day look. You can rolled it up as much as you want. If you want a more relaxed look just add some cute sandals (or wedges) and a colorful  tank top; or like me with tan colored heels for an instant slimming effect. 
Because of the lack of color, you can style a white denim with any top color, Gold accessories always look great with white.
I like my hair wild and free and you all know I don't mind a little frizz. I choose to wear my hair out  "and about" styled with Karen body beautiful sweet Ambrosia leave-in. 


You can see my whole shopping experience at sears, Shop your way on my goggle + Album 

Please feel free to leave your comments!!! 

Español

Soy miembro de la Comunidad Collective Bias®  Social Fabric®. Esta compra ha sido compensada como parte de un un estudio social de  percepciones entre Collective Bias y su cliente. #ThisisStyle


Yayyyyyy mi primer post de moda (nerviosa) y no podía ser mejor que en colaboración con Sears, ya que para mi sorpresa Sears tiene realmente moda muy asequible, aparte que utilice mi tarjeta de Shop Your Way Rewards y acumule $ 11.77 para mi tienda próxima compra.

Verano, blancos, rizos, y las flores son una gran combinación. A veces tenemos miedo de vestir de blanco, ya que este color tiende a darnos un poco más de volumen, pero he aprendido que tiene que ver con las combinaciones y el estilo, por ejemplo el mismo estilo, pero con el blanco en la parte superior y las flores en el fondo no es para mi tipo de cuerpo.


Blusa Floral Bongo  Junior's Chiffon  on sale $12.99
Pantalones Blanco Enrollados Almost Famous   $23.99
De mi closet shoes Zapatos Cupid Tan
Bolso (cartera) Big Buddha
Accesorios de Burlington   


Los pantalones Denim en blanco es una de las últimas tendencias para la primavera y el verano y estos pantalones enrollados de la marca Almost Famous disponibles en Sears son simplemente súper cómodos y versátil, perfectos para una para el Memorial Day o cualquier actividad de verano al aire libre. Puedes enrollarlo tanto como quieras. Si quieres un look más relajado basta con añadir unas sandalias lindas, cuñas y una camiseta colorida; o como yo con tacones de color neutro por un efecto adelgazante.

Debido a la falta de color del blanco, puedes añadir cualquier color de blusa en la parte superior, los accesorios color oro siempre se ven muy bien con el blanco.
 Me gusta mi pelo salvaje y libre, y todos ustedes saben que no me importa un poco de frizz. Eleji usar mi pelo suelto -y revuelto- y utilice el Karen body beautiful sweet Ambrosia leave-in. 

Puedes ver toda  mi experiencia de compra en Sears,  Shop Your Way en mi goggle + Album 

No dude en dejar sus comentarios y comentar que te parece!


35 comments:

  1. Your fashion photos are amazing! The floral blouse goes so well with your white pants. Yes, I've read that white is going to be a popular color this summer. Looking forward to seeing more of your fashion blog posts! Awesome post, Daily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amiga... My daughter took the pictures :)

      Delete
  2. You look so cute and I love the clothes and shoes. I will he going to Sears soon to look for more fashionable things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks amor,, they really have good prices and cutes pieces.. thanks for the support

      Delete
  3. What a pretty shade of the top and I'm diggin the funky shoes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That Top is everything, so cute and sexy.. I got the shoes from DD's. Thanks for the comment

      Delete
  4. Muy sexy, Daily! You look like you're going out on a fun day-time date. Loving those jeans, they look great on you. :)
    xoxo
    Marlita

    www.marlitaontherun.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Marlita, I wish you could style me one day :) I learned a lot from your blog

      Delete
  5. Coqueta y super cute- como siempre. You're a natural for fashion posts, hope you get lots more assignments. And Sears has those kind of clothes?? Who'd of thunk it?? Good stuff. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love.. I know, they have pretty good stuff and affordable prices

      Delete
  6. That blouse looks so beautiful on your skin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I was runing away from flowers, but they actually look good on me :)

      Delete
  7. Great outfit. You look amazing. No white for me. I can't even keep my shoes clean for a day. Good to know that Sears has some good buys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hhahahhahhah I know, specially if you have kids..... I was surprise with sears too

      Delete
  8. No soy mucho de ponerme pantalones blancos porque me siento mas gorda lil A ti te quedan genial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajja eso pensaba yo, pero en realidad me encanta como me quedan los pantalones blancos

      Delete
  9. I love the pairing of the distressed denim with the floral top. I have an outfit like this planned for a trip later this summer. I love your styling!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this post! You did a great job on your first fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol thanks.. I think I will have a friday fashion post :) hhahha

      Delete
  11. Wow, for your first fashion post, you did amazing! I love the entire outfit! Would be fantastic to wear throughout the summer and I love how much money you saved for your next shopping trip!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Me encanto este atuendo, me enamore de la blusa ademas lo luciste perfecto!! Y excuseme pero no me puedo ir sin felicitar a tu hija, por las excelentes fotos.Besotes =)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow great prize and amazing fit in you

    ReplyDelete
  14. fiu fiu a ti todo te queda bien amiga ;) dailycurlz is bringing sexy back

    ReplyDelete
  15. Muy bonita combinación. Me encantan los pantalones blancos.

    ReplyDelete
  16. With that awesome hair you can rock any outfit! The top is super cute, perfect for tea or brunch. Congrats on your first fashion post!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Me encanta como te quedan y es dificil no ha todo mundo le quedan los pantalones blancos. De hecho me encantó todo el outfit. Muy linda.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Se te ve genial! Adoro mis pantalones blancos de Gap, me los pongo siempre! jejee...

    ¡FELIZ DÍA!ॐ
    http://mamaholistica.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Somehow I missed this post. Me Encanta los Pantalones blanco!! Great look!!

    ReplyDelete