Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Zoe Saldana is going Natural? / Zoe Saldana "Al Natural"

Zoe Saldana
I  came across the news that Zoe Saldana hasn't relaxed her hair for almost a year and it is funny how "some" people think it is unthinkable, lol why? Why do people feel that going natural or I may say Returning to natural is just a crazy idea? Get used to the idea people, You all got the wrong impressions about Latinas and how we should look or talk. 


Zoe said: “It’s been eight months since my last straightening treatment, and I’m going to let it all grow out,” more about the publication here 


What do you think? I can't wait to see Zoe "Al Natural"







Español

Me encontré con la noticia de que Zoe Saldana no ha usado alisado en su cabello durante casi un año y es curioso cómo "algunos" piensan que es impensable, lol ¿por qué? ¿Por qué la gente siente que llevar el cabello natural o mejor dicho Volviendo  natural es una idea loca e impensable? Bueno, pues les tengo una noticia acostumbrasen mi gente, algunas personas tienen impresión errónea acerca de las Latinas, de  cómo debemos vernos o como debemos hablar.

Zoe dijo: "Han pasado ocho meses desde mi último tratamiento alisado, y me lo dejare crecer," más de la publicación aquí

Que opinas? como se veria Zoe toda "al natural" y en el club de las Afropoderosas?

8 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Good for her!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and for us, the more celebrity with natural hair we "normal people" will feel more comfortable and "normal" out in public with out big hair

      Delete
  2. I would love to see her natural hair texture. I'm sure it's beautiful. She is taking the small steps neccessary in embracing one's natural God given "daily curlz" ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agree, wonder if she would ever will wear natural in a red carpet

      Delete
  3. I'm Happy for her. I've been around Dominicans my entire life, and I've seen Naturals of different type textures. It shouldn't be so 'foreign' to see any one go or stay Natural. I think it's such a beautiful thing, and respect everyone who makes the choice to enjoy themselves wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great ,I am waiting to see her also.I am a big of her and thanks for telling about them.
    Going Natural

    ReplyDelete