Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring skin Care By Aveeno Naturals / Piel bella esta primavera con Aveeno

One of the most exciting things about blogging after your kind words and support is that I get to try the most amazing products, when Latina Blogger collective asked me to try the Aveeno Naturals line I was like, sure I would love to try them, lol, and we all know I used this line for about 6 months now, and the body lotions like for ever, so I cheated because you know how much I like these products.

I have to be constantly changing my products from season to season, I used a heavy moisturizer in the fall-winter season, but in spring-summer when there is more moisture in the air I use a lighter one, my first choice is the Aveeno positive Radiant Daily moisturizer, available in SpF15 UVA/UVB sunscreen and my favorite, the Tinted Moisturizer Medium sheer tint SPF 30 it gives me  the moisture and protection I need plus a more even skin tone without using heavy foundation. If you are like me that don't like to workout with makeup, but yet want to look your natural best I really recommend this tinted moisturizer, you will thank me. Before moisturizing your face make sure it is super clean, Aveeno also has products for you: Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening cleanser, Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub ( I only use it once a week) and the Aveeno Positively Radiant daily cleansing pads, all with moisture-rich soy extract.

Liah Escobedo (actress/model) 
When spring comes with those pretty, cute dresses, no more hiding under coats and long pants, this means we need to pay more attention to our legs and arms (more shaving) and this where Aveeno comes in handy with the Daily Moisturizing body wash, Daily Moisturizing Lotion and my favorite for summer to use on my princesses, " Daily Moisturizing SFP 15". All theses products are dermatologist recommended and with Natural Colloida oatmeal.


What is your favorite Aveeno products? 
If you love Aveeno products I invite you to a tweet party on April 22 with tons of prices, just RSVP here and  see you there :) 








This post is in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and AVEENO, but these are my opinions as always .



Español


Una de las cosas más emocionantes acerca de ser blogera, después de todo tu amor y apoyo, es que tengo la oportunidad de probar los productos más sorprendentes, cuandoLatina Blogger collective me invitaron a probar  la línea Aveeno Naturals , les respondí que me encantaría, jjajajja , y todas sabemos que y llevo tiempo usando esta línea de productos, y las  lociones corporales toda una vida, un poco de trampa no le hace mal a nadie, y esto es n indicativo de que me encanta esta marca. 

Tengo que estar constantemente cambiando mis productos según cambian las estaciones,  durante el invierno uso cremas hidratantes mas pesadas, pero en primavera-verano cuando hay más humedad en el aire utilizo una más ligera, mi primera opción es el Aveeno positive Radiant Daily moisturizer, disponibles con protección SpF15 UVA/UVB y mi favorito, el Tinted Moisturizer Medium sheer tint SPF 30 que me da la humedad y la protección que necesito más una piel más uniforme sin utilizar bases pesadas. Si eres como yo, que no te gusta hacer ejercicio con maquillaje, pero quieres lucir lo mejor posible naturalmente todavía quiere mirar su mejor natural que realmente recomendad te recomiendo este humectante con color, y se que me darás las gracias. Antes de hidratar tu rostro asegurate de que este super limpio, También disponible en la linea estan: Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening cleanser, Aveeno Positively Radiant Skin Brightening Daily Scrub ( yo solo lo uso una vez a la semana) and the Aveeno Positively Radiant daily cleansing pads, todos con extracto de soja que ayudan bastante con la hidratación.

Cuando llega la primavera y los vestidos bonitos y cortos y ya no nos podemos ocultar debajo de  abrigos y pantalones largos, hay que prestar más atención a nuestras piernas y brazos (más afeitadas,jjejje) y, qui Aveeno nos ayuda con el Daily Moisturizing body wash, Daily Moisturizing Lotion y mi favorito para usar en mis pincesas, " Daily Moisturizing SFP 15". Todos estos productos están recomendados por dermatólogos y poseen extractos de avena.

¿Cual es tu producto Aveeno favorito?

Si te encantan los productos Aveeno te invito a una fiesta tuitera el 22 de abril con muchisimos premios   sólo confirmar tu asistencia aquí y nos vemos en tuiter :)

13 comments:

  1. Thank you for the reminder, I need to get my review posted also! Like you, in the Spring and Summer I prefer tinted moisturizer over a full on foundation!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the comments, can't wait to read yours

      Delete
  2. I am always lathering on the lotion (any season)! That's definitely my go-to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this post! This reminds me I'm running out of daily moisturizer, I need to pick up some. I love their products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A true foundation with moisturizing properties- would love to try it. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the tinted moisturizer!! It's light and added that little bit of tint I want during the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yesss, I am in love since the very first time I tried it :)

      Delete
  6. Yo tambien uso el tinted moisturizer cuando voy a correr

    ReplyDelete