Monday, August 20, 2012

Moisturizer head to toes / Humectacion de pies a Cabeza

You already know how important moisturizer is for your hair, but in fact our whole body need moisture specially if your skin is dry like mine.
As the summer ends my hair and skin need extra moisturizer, But when it comes to my face I don't like  that most face moisturizer leaves my skin greasy and shinny, Not bueno...
This month I will be trying Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair that is a lightweight silky moisturizer that absorbs quickly into skin and is clinically proven to help fade the look of dark spots, and discoloration, delivering fast results and healthier looking skin with minimal irritation and superior aesthetics. This is perfect for me because I not only have dry skin but I have freckles, I really like them but they tend to get really dark specially after summer months.
Whether you have age spots,or environmental or damage form the NEUTROGENA® Rapid Tone Repair is designed to meet the needs of women seeking fast results and healthier more radiant skin. It contains  Retinol, Hyaluronic,Vitamin and Glucose Complex.
Remember never go out without applying sunscreen..
Uneven skin tone is a universal skincare issue among women in general and sometime make me feel like I have to hide behind makeup, don't get me wrong I Love make up, but sometimes I just wanna show the best of me, "my bare skin". I constantly see women at the gym and even at the beach wearing makeup, But hey, maybe they have uneven tone skin. 
I will be trying this product this month and will let you know how it works for me, Please comment below  if you have tried it. Now let me show you the #bestofme with no make up (I can't believe I am doing this, lol). 

If you want to know more about this product, click the link below
Neutrogena Facebook http://on.fb.me/M6bEDU
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Products Link http://bit.ly/S26Fao


compensated and in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena

Espanol
Ya sabes lo importante que son las cremas hidratante para el cabello, pero en realidad todo nuestro cuerpo necesita humectantes especialmente si tu piel es seca como la mía.

A medida que el verano termina mi cabello y mi piel necesitan hidratacion extra, el problema es que la mayoría de crema hidratante faciales dejan mi piel grasosa y brillante, Not good.

Este mes voy a tratar la crema Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair que es un humectante ligero y sedoso que se absorbe rápidamente en la piel y está clínicamente probado que ayuda a desvanecer la apariencia de manchas oscuras y decoloración, la entrega de resultados son rápidos para una piel mas saludable con una irritación mínima y una estética superior. Esto es perfecto para mí porque no sólo tengo la piel seca, pero tengo pecas, me gustan mucho pero tienden a ponerse un poco oscuras especialmente después de los meses de verano.
Si tienes manchas por la edad, del medio ambiente o dañar del sol NEUTROGENA ® Tone Rapid Repair está diseñado para satisfacer las necesidades de las mujeres que buscan resultados rápidos, una piel mas saludable y radiante. Contiene Retinol, hialurónico, vitaminas y Complejo de glucosa.
Recuerda nunca debes salir sin aplicar protector solar ..
Tono desigual de la piel es un problema universal entre las mujeres en general y aveces me hace sentir como si tuviera que esconderme detrás de maquillaje, no me malinterpretes, me encanta maquillarme, pero a veces sólo quiero mostrar lo mejor de mí "mi rostro limpio de maquillaje "Constantemente veo a mujeres en el gimnasio e incluso en la playa usando maquillaje, pero bueno, tal vez tienen el tono de piel desigual y no quieren mostrarse sin el..
Voy a probar este producto este mes y luego les comento como me funciono, por favor, comenten si ya lo han usado y si les probo. Ahora les mostrare #lomejordemi sin maquillaje (no puedo creer que estoy haciendo esto, jajaja). foto arriba..

Si quieres conocer mas sobre este y otros productos de Neutrogena visiten su pagina de facebook y sitio web 

Neutrogena Facebook http://on.fb.me/M6bEDU
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Products Link http://bit.ly/S26Fao




8 comments:

  1. Hi Daily,
    You are very beautiful without makeup...do it more often!
    I for one do not use makeup and I have a very even skin tone, but i do keep my face moisturized with the above product. It is great. Your face will be very smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daily, you're gorgeous without make-up! I love Neutrogena products, but I have not tried the Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair. Great tips on protecting our beautiful skin with moisturizer and sunscreen! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pu-Leezzz..."I can't believe I'm doing this". You look GOOD and you know it! That image is down right BEAUTIFUL!!!!! ;)

    Yanira

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uneven skin tone is my worst enemy I would love to try it! BTW you look beautiful in that pic with out any makeup.

    Chica Fashion
    http://chica-fashion.com

    ReplyDelete