Sunday, June 10, 2012

Twist out results and Curl Gel -les'c review/ resultados de mis twist out y que me parecio el Gel de Culrs.book para que no vea que te alisaste el pelo?, jejjejje

It has been a long time since my last twist out, it was Friday and I was in the mood to try new things, so I washed my hair, deep conditioned, went under the steamer, detangled and used a new product, ufffffff
I had the Curl Gel-les'c from Curls for a few weeks, but didn't try it on my hair becuase I am really scared of  gels in my curlz, I don't like it at all, even applying gel to my hair is uncomfortable, but after trying this product on my little one and see how great the result were I got motivated. 
She got wavy hair and I can achive curls on her but only with braid outs, but this one was a wash-n-go.


Curl Gel-les'c - Curl Serum/Gel
Price: $25.00
Weight: 8.00 oz

Ingredients: Purified Water, Polyquaternium-11, Sorbitol, Certified Organic Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyquaternium-37, Vegetable Glycerin, Certified Organic Coconut Milk ( Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice), Certified Organic Linden Seed Oil ( Tilia Cordata Flower Extract), Certified Organic Flaxseed Oil ( Linum Usitatissimum Seed Oil, Certified Organic Chamoile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract) Certified Organic Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract), Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol.


This is an amazing product, my hair loved it, it was easy to apply, My hair didn't feel rough, it has a little bit of hold which makes it ideal for twist and braid out, but it is very light, the smell is really pleasant and soft. I looking forward to trying it on my wash-n-go ..



Have you tried this product ?

Espanol


2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite products to use on my hair. My curls come out amazing. So defined and soft. I don't like using gel on my hair either but i would hardly call this a gel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are absolutely right.. I wouldn't call it a gel either

      Delete