Monday, June 25, 2012

My first (successful) natural Hair Cartoon ? Mi primera (exitosa) caricatura

I am very passionate about drawing in all it forms, I found it a very high form of art and since the first time I went Natural I wanted a drawing or a cartoon. I had a first attended to do a cartoon at a local art walk and after staying still for almost 10 min, that is a lot to me I can't be quiet for a minute, my cartoon looked nothing like me; he said it is very hard for me to draw curly hair, helloooo why you didn't say so at the beginning? 

So I was at Universal studio Hollywood and after a few thinking and talking to the guy I decided to do my cartoon, first of course I asked  him: Can you draw curly hair? he wasn't so sure about it, I guess he doesn't have to many big hair costumers, he said yes, with a doubly face, so I said: well if my hair doesn't look like "my hair" I won't pay...And this is how I got my first "successful" Cartoon...


What do you think? does it looks like me? 
(See step by step photo, down)

Español
Siempre me ha gustado y he admirado a los dibujantes y caricaturistas, creo que es una forma de arte muy bonita y desde que me soy Natural he querido en hacerme uno. tuve un primer intento en una exposición local de arte, y después de quedarme quieta por mas de diez minutos, tiempo que es demasiado para una persona como yo que no puede quedar quieta, el Artista termino el dibujo y no se parecía nada a mi, su argumento fue que ere difícil el dibujar el pelo rizo, en serio? y por que no me lo dijiste antes de?


En fin estaba en Los estudios Universal y después de pensarlo mucho, hablar y amenazar con no pagarle al artista sin mi cabello no se parecía a "mi cabello" me senté, me quede quieta (casi) y con un poco de duda comenzó mi caricatura.

Que crees? te gusta? se parece a mi? 



8 comments:

  1. me encantoooooo!! que bonita ehhh!!! your rizos y boobis se ven muy bien ahahaha.. ;)your character esta muy sexy, like you!XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol, thanks bella.. the boobis is the best part,cirugia gratis

      Delete
  2. Jejeje. I like it! Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que linda, esta cheverisima.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te seguía por Google+ pero no por aquí O.o jeje ya te sigo
    Si se parece ^^ me encanta como quedó

    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! I have one from when I was a little girl and I look like such a dork hahaha and my curls look so so. I have to show you.

    ReplyDelete