Thursday, March 1, 2012

Is it necessary to use conditioner and Deep conditioner? Es necesario usar acondicionador y tratamiento profundo?


When my hair was very short I didn't use conditioner and Deep conditioner at the same time in fact if a Deep conditioner didn't detangle my hair I didn't like it at all; there are some Dc that detangle my big curly hair now that is longer, but the fact is that I was loosing money, because I need a lot of product to detangle my hair and Dc are usually more expensive than conditioners, even a Suave Coconut conditioner do the detangle job...
last weekend I change my routine, I washed my hair, detangle and then Dc and go under my steamer and the result were amazing even with one Dc that I had sitting there for months (because I didn't like it)...... you live and learn....and save

So I ask an expert Joe Parker form Cush Cosmetic if we really need to use Conditioner and Deep conditioner at the same time and why?


Here is how I am thinking about conditioning vs. deep conditioning  hair.   It depends on the following:


a- How porous/damaged is the hair system (highly to normal to low)
If you have low to normal porosity hair, in most cases you can just condition the hair with an  occasional deep conditioning.
If you have highly porous hair, then you can do regular deep conditioning until the hair is healthy again.  You can also use a cream based leave in conditioning  as well.

b- What is the hair texture

If the hair is porous but fine to normal, then you can just use conditioner .  A deep condition can over power fine hair.
If the hair is coarse and porous then deep conditioner and conditioner  is advised.

What is your method? please share...

Español

Cuando tenía el pelo muy corto que no usaba o no me gustaba usar acondicionador y tratamiento profundo  al mismo tiempo, de hecho, si un acondicionador profundo no me  desenredaba el pelo no me gusta nada, hay algunos TP (tratamientos profundos) que todavía me desenredan este pajon, pero el hecho es que  estaba perdiendo dinero, porque necesito usar mucho producto para desenredar este greñero  y los TP son generalmente más caros que los acondicionadores, y hasta un acondicionador barato hace el trabajo de desenredar ..
El pasado fin de semana me lave el pelo, lo desenrede con un acondicionador  y luego TP me puse debajo de mi vaporizador el resultado fue increíble, incluso con un TP que me había dejado olvidado durante meses ...... Supongo que se puede decir: Uno vive y aprende.. y ahora ;)

Así que le pregunte a un experto Joe Parker de la compañía Cush Cosmetic  si realmente necesitamos usar acondicionador y tratamiento profundo, y por qué?

Acondicionador o tratamiento profundo..Depende de varios factore

a-¿Que tan poroso/ dañado esta el sistema de cabello (alto, normal,menor)?
Si tu cabello es de baja a normal porosidad, en la mayoría de los casos  puedes apenas acondicionar el cabello con un acondicionador profundo ocasional.
Si tienes el cabello muy poroso, entonces usted puede hacer de acondicionamiento profundo regular hasta que el pelo está sano de nuevo. También puedes utilizar un producto para dejar en el pelo (leave-in)en crema.

b-¿Cuál es la textura del cabello?

Si el cabello es poroso, pero fino a normal, entonces puedes simplemente usar acondicionador. Un tratamiento profundo puede bajar mucho y quitarle vida el pelo fino.
Si el cabello es crespo o poroso, acondicionador y tratamiento profundo son recomendables.

¿Cuál es su método? por favor, compartir ...


2 comments:

  1. Wow I was actually wondering this last week during my wash. But I DC about 2x's a month. Other than that I'll just use Aussie Moist's 3MM.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greta mind think alike.. lol..I love Aussie Moist's

      Delete