Friday, March 16, 2012

How to wear your DC out, lol/ como llevar tu tratamiento profundo de paseo

most of the time I don't have time to leave my Deep treatment on for long enough, but I always get ideas to wear it out, this is one of my favorites....A head wrap....
Using Original Moxie intensive Quench


















*Do a side low pony tale or any pony tale you like
*Wrap plastic paper around your hair, you can also use a plastic shower cap or a Walmart plastic shopping bag, hhahahhhahah
*And Finally use a scarf or a head wrap, I am not going to show you how to do this, becuase I am learning myself, but this is how it's supposed to look(sort of)


5 comments:

  1. Love your curlz...you look pretty !!

    Dear, I am hosting FoxHouse international giveaway currently, where you can win $50 worth of Apparels and Shoes...Would mean a lot...Just click the link below to enter :)

    Enter FoxHouse giveaway and win $50
    ♡ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! I always feel like I am not leaving my DC in for long enough. Love the scarf, I need to build a colection ofsome sort of scarves that I dont mind being seen in public wearing. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you bella, lol...feel free to share any new ideas

      Delete
  3. This is beautiful. Love it! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daily, please show us soon how you did your head scarf look...me encanta!

    ReplyDelete