Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Beautiful Textures, NEW PRODUCT LINE, NEW LOVE/ Beautiful Textures , Nueva linea de productos, nuevo amor.

I was at the Beautiful Textures  "My Head. My Hair. My Choice." Natural Hair Meetup Tour in California for the. you can see a lot of pictures here.. it was a super cute event full of beautiful textures. ;) there I knew
(well I knew already) better said I met, touch, smell and of course got home with this products line.-3 of them.-


Beautiful Texture is a new natural hair care line designed to help you achieve amazing manageability and styling versatility, specifically for multi-textured hair women; from curly, kinky-coily, wavy or frizzy,

Curl Control Defining Pudding  
Curly To Straight Flat Iron Silkener
Moisture Butter


Rapid Repair

Shine Silken Growth Oil
Tangle Taming, leave-in
Tangle Taming Shampoo

 What I like about Beautiful Texture is they are available at Sally's, yes at Sally's and the good new is that they are All under $7.00... the smell is amazing...I tried the Curl Control Defining Pudding and my hair loved it, I did a co-wash, section my hair, aplied the products and finger detangle with it...I particularly love that my hair didn't weight down, problem that I am experimenting with some product as my hair is getting longer(when  air dry)..... 
Look at this incredible shine....

 Español
Yo estaba en un evento de la linea de productos Beautiful Textures (bellas texturas) "Mi cabeza. Mi cabello. Mi Selección". Tour de encuentros del cabello natural en California. Puedes ver una gran cantidad de fotos aquí .. Fue un evento super lindo lleno de texturas preciosas. ;) allí conocí, toque, olí y por supuesto, llegue a mi casa con estos productos.-3 de ellos. -

Beautiful Textures "Textura Hermosa" es una nueva línea natural del cuidado del cabello diseñado para ayudarle a lograr la manejabilidad y versatilidad , específicamente para las mujeres de cabello de múltiples texturas; rizado,rulos, chinos, chichos, ondulado, crespo, greñas, pajones, etc...;)
(Arriba estan las fotos y nombres de la linea,,,)
 Lo que me gusta de Beautiful Textures es que están disponibles en Sally's, sí a Sally y la buena noticia es que cuestan TODOS de menos de $ 7,00 ... el olor es increíble ... Prove el  Curl Control Defining Pudding  y a mi pelo le encantó, me hice un co-wash, seccione el cabello, aplique el producto y lo desenrede con los dedos ... Me encanto sobre todo que no le agrego peso al cabello, problema que he estado experimentando con algunos productos (cuando lo dejo secar al aire libre), el brillo es impresionante (sin usar aceite) ....



12 comments:

  1. PLS SUPPORT MY NEW BLOG WWW.MSLADYKAY.BLOGSPOT.COM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vi que el shampoo tiene sulfato,recomendarias utilizarlo,para nuestro tipo de cabello???,porque yo he tratado de no utilizar productos con sulfato ni siliconas,pero se hace dificil conseguir productos que sean economicos para mi bolsllo y que no le hagan dano a mi cabello,estoy interesada en utilizarlos,Si no,que me recomedarias hacer para limpiar mi cabello???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yo particularmente no uso shampoo con sulfatos....el shampoo de sheamoisture(el amarillo) es muy bueno y solo cuesta $9.99 y si aprovechas los especiales te sale mas barato, cuando siento que necesito una limpieza profunda opto por el vinagre de amanzana o por el bicarbonato de sodium... gracias por la pregunta, please subscribete al blog,, un beso

      Delete
  3. Thanks I'm going to give them a try!

    Alicia
    Http://Chica-Fashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am most excited about the curl control defining pudding because I currently use two products(cantu shea butter and olive oil) and this product may very well eliminate my need for two---by solidifying my curl pattern and locking in moisture!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am most excited to try the Moisture Butter because my hair needs so much moisture. My hair is always thirsty. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the moisture butter! It's amazing. I have very dry 3a/4a hair, and the moisture butter immediately soothes and softens my dry hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited to try the Flat Iron Silkener... I have to protect my tresses from the heat!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to try the Curl Control Defining Pudding. Ive been looking for a good definer to leave my twist outs frizz free and soft. I'm not into using the gels

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm really excited to try the curl to straight flat iron silkener. Whoop whoop

    ReplyDelete