Tuesday, March 6, 2012

10 reason of why I love my natural hair/ 10 rasones por la que amo mi pelo rizo

I know you noticed, Yes I am crazy, mad in love with my natural hair and I have very powerful reasons of why I am a natural hair lover..

  1. This is how God made me and he makes no mistake, I can only embrace its beauty but never again change its nature.
  2. I can rock a straight look one day and a curly the other...can your relaxed hair do that?
  3. My curly hair builds confidence in my daughters in a indescribably way (best reason of all)
  4. Chemical relaxers are bad for your health.
  5.  I can workout EVERYDAY come home, do a co-wash and ready to go.. The power of wash-n-goes.
  6. I quit smoking.. That's right, simple equation: naturalhair + gym+more water+ healthy eating = No cigarette.
  7. I don't like my style? no problem "JUST ADD WATER"
  8. I am part of the powerful, supportive community; THE NATURAL HAIR TEAM 
  9. And... How I love this number 9 reason,.... I can wet my hair anytime I want, a n y t i m e......I can get in the pool, rivers or beach with my kids because curly girls have more fun..
  10.  I can be a product junkie and no rehabilitation  needed ..
Tell me your reasons to love your natural hair...  

Español
Sé que te has dado cuenta, sí, estoy loca, loca de amor con mi pelo natural y  tengo razones muy poderosas para estarlo ..
  1. Así es como Dios me hizo y él no se equivoca, sólo puedo resaltar su  belleza, pero nunca vuelvo a cambiar su naturaleza.
    2. Puedo ser una diva de pelo rizo un día y al otro traerlo completamente lacio ... Puede tu cabello    alisado hacer eso?
   3.Mi pelo rizado ha  fomentado la confianza en mis hijas de una manera indescriptible (mejor razón de todas)
   4. Los alisados o Relajantes químicos son perjudicial  para su salud.
   5.  Puedo ir al Gymnacio a diario, llego a casa me hago  un co-lavado y listo.. El poder de lavado y pa'la calle.
   6.Dejé de fumar .. Así es, simple ecuación: naturalhair + gimnasio + más agua +alimentación saludable = No cigarrillo.
   7.No me gusta mi estilo? no hay problema "Solo agrega agua"
   8.Yo soy parte de una poderosa comunidad, de apoyo, el equipo del  PELO NATURAL
   9.Y ....Cómo me gusta esta razón,... me puedo mojar el pelo en cualquier momento que quiera, cuando quiero ...... me puedo meter en la piscina, ríos o en la playa con mis hijos porque las chicas rizadas se divierten más ..
  10.Puedo ser una adicta de productos naturales y no necesito  rehabilitación ..jajjjaja

Dime tus razones...

4 comments:

  1. Omg how I wish my hair was like this again!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it will bella, with the proper care and love...I am here for you

      Delete
  2. I love my natural curly hair because it makes me feel unique, sexy, and free!

    ReplyDelete