Monday, September 26, 2011

Curly look of the day/ El look del dia

Hola hermosas, today is one of those days where creativity is not with me, I stand in front of the mirror and started to invent  until a curly muse enlighten me and I started thinking, why not make a series called "Curly look of the day" So we ca inspired one to another  in those days in which we don't know what to do with our hair, I'm going to start, but I would like you to also send yours  ideas, please write to dailycurlz@hotmail.com with one or more photos, your name, how  achieve that style, what products you used, etc. .. are you in?

For this look you need:

  • Bobby pins
  • Hair combs
  • A water spray
  • Leave-in or milk
  • Soft  brush or a toothbrush.

What to do:
Spray your hair with water and apply a  leave-in or milk to moisturize your hair, then created in the front two twist, in this case I made ​​one larger than another, secure them in the middle of the head  with hair combs or bobby pins in a way they join together simulating a half pony tale. Applied more water until the curls are well moisturized, smooth the edges with a soft brush or a toothbrush.
don't use white hair combs, its shows. lol







Hola Hermosas,  Hoy es uno de esos días en el que la creatividad no me acompaña, me pare delante del espejo y me puse a inventar hasta que llegara la musa rizada y me iluminara y me puse a pensar, porque no hacer una serie llamada "look del dia" claro mi spanglish siempre sale, lol, y a si nos damos una idea mutuamente en esos días en el cual no sabemos que hacer con nuestro pelo, yo voy a comenzar, pero me gustaría que ustedes también mandaran sus ideas, solo tienen que escribirme a dailycurlz@hotmail.com con una  o varias fotos, tu nombre y como hiciste para lograr ese estilo, cuales productos utilizaste, etc.. te animas?

Que necesitas para este look:

  • Pinchos
  • Peinetas
  • Un atomizador con agua
  • Leave-in o leche
  • un cepillo de cerdas suaves o un cepillo de dientes.
Que hacer:
Rocia tu pelo con agua y aplicate un poco de leave-in o leche en todo el pelo para humectarlo, luego crea en la parte del frente dos twist, en este caso yo hice  uno mas grande que otro, asegúralos en la mitad de la cabeza con pincho o peinetas de forma tal que se unan en una media cola (come y deja en DR). termina el estilo aplicado mas agua hasta que los rizos estén bien humectado, suavizas las orillas con un cepillo suave o un cepillo de dientes.




No comments:

Post a Comment