Monday, August 29, 2011

how Refresh your curls/ tu puedes tener los rizos que quieras



Several times by different persons I get t this phrase: "your curls are beautiful, is in your genes"
And definmitivamente genes  play an important part in the texture of your curls and your overall appearance, but with the advanced technology and a demanding society in which we live, we have tools, techniques and products to fight them.
My hair is curly and is healthy and is beautiful to me because I care, because I love him.
This is my newly lifted hair, exactly!!, I will not go out just like that, I have to prepare my image, the image I like to give and I like the others to see; a bath, creams and lotions, a little makeup, and my hair?


Varias veces por diferentes medios me han dicho esta frase: "Es que tus rizos son bellos, esta en tus genes" 
Y definitivamente los genes juegan un papel importante en la textura de tus rizos y en tu aspecto en general, pero con la tecnología tan avanzada  y un sociedad tan demandante en la que vivimos, contamos con herramientas, técnicas y productos  para luchar contra ellos.
Mi pelo es Rizo y es saludable y es bello porque yo me lo cuido , porque lo amo.


Este es mi pelo recién levantada, exacto, no voy a salir a la calle como mismo me levante, tengo que preparar mi imagen; la imagen que me gusta dar y que me gusta que los otros perciban, un buen baño, cremas y lociones, un poquito de maquillaje y mi pelo? 



I had a pony tale for two days
Anduve con una cola por dos días

extreme hot weather for 2 days
dos días muy calurosos 
My recipe;better than your grand mom soup, lol
 An spray water: water+ sheamoisture milk(or any leave-in) +dailyculrz oil mix =


Mi receta; mejor que la sopa de pollo de la abuela
en una botella con atomizador: Agua+ sheamoisture milk(o cualquier  leave-in) + dailycurlz oil mix =



thanks to vakano clothing for the t-shirt

11 comments:

  1. wow you look amazing luv your Curlz... :) keep up the great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. how much of the milk & oil to water did you put in the bottle? would love to try this esp since I do use your oil (which is fab by the way) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks mindy. my water botter is 8onz. so 6onz of water one spoon of milk and some drops of oils( you don't want it too oily)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect! I have an 8oz bottle at home, will try. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. daily can you send me some sheamoisture products with my mom when she comes back to DR. They will probably help to tame my hair before I go into the hairdryer...

    xoxo

    karen santana

    ReplyDelete
  6. claro que si, mi amor te voy armar la paca, jajjaj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the hair. y el amarillo le queda bello a esa negra con pelo bueno.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hola Daily :-).Lo primero que me encanta tu rizo, es precioso, y es el que quiero para mí....Ví tus consejos de los productos Shea Moisture, y hace ya dos meses que decidí dejar de ponerme relax,y estoy con mi transición. Quería usar este producto, no se si me irá igual que a tí porque mi rizo es tipo 4; y encima tengo muchísima cantidad de pelo.Crees que lo conseguiré,que me recomiendas???...Gracias

    ReplyDelete
  9. claro que si amor, amor y dedicacion es lo que necesitas....

    ReplyDelete