Sunday, July 24, 2011

Organix Moroccan Argan oil Renewing Treatment Review




I try this product base on is supposedly an organic product, is was only $8.99, and is the new trend ¨Argan Oil¨
but I most say this..
Positive:
Great smell
affordable price
Good consistency

Negative:
Doesn´t detangle my hair
Not a very good DC for me .
Drys out my curls
See more details in this youtube video
This review is based on my personal curly experience with the product, the result may vary from curly to curly. please fell free to comment yours.

wet hair.


After few hour( at the movies< lol)
My hair never looked this way before after Shampoo and DC.
Mis rizos nunca lucen tan secos después de Shampoo y tratamiento profundo.




                                
                                            At night. This product for some reason dry out my curls.
                               Este producto seco mis rizos por completo
SPANISH
yo provee este producto, por pura publicidad: Orgánicos, solo costo $8.99 y es de lo que todo el mundo habla ¨aceite de Argan¨
Pero mi experiencia no fue muy grata, Mira mas en este video
Estas opiniones son basadas en mi experiencia personal con el producto, los resultados pueden variar de Rizos a Rizos, por favor compartan sus reaccione (si alguna) con este producto en este post.. Besos

No comments:

Post a Comment