Sunday, July 10, 2011

Do I really need to moisturize my hair at night? Es realmente necesario el humectar mis rizos en la noche

By now you all know how obsess I am about moisture specially at night(check my night routine here). But this time just for the good of science, lol , I didn't oil my scalp and moisturize my ends, for about 10 days.. and I most say that for me and my curls; YES YOU DO HAVE TO MOISTURIZE YOUR HAIR AT NIGHT, EVERY NIGHT ., oil your scalp, massage and moisture are the key to a beautiful curls, I did exactly the same as I used to, but my night routine, and the difference are notable:

  1. In the morning my curls did not come to place or down as they used to
  2. There were no shine
  3. My hair look thirty and dust
  4. It looks tangle 


picture, after taking the pineapple down. / foto en la mañana
después de quitar la piña


Second day hair with my normal routine./ pelo al otro día
con mi rutina habitual
 You may also like to read:http://www.dailycurlz.com/2011/06/how-oil-work-in-moisture-process-como.html

Ustedes todos sabrán que yo soy super fan de humectar mis rizos, especialmente en la noche (pueden chequear mi rutina aquí  ) Pero esta vez por el bien de la ciencia cambie mi rutina, no me puse aceites, ni humecte mis puntas en las noches, por aproximadamente 10 días, y ohhh que diferencia tan notable y debo decir que  par mi y mis rizos; SI, TIENES QUE HUMECTAR TUS RIZOS EN LAS NOCHES, TODAS LAS NOCHES..poner aceites en tus rizo, masajear y humectar lo es todo, pues yo hice exactamente lo que siempre hago hago a excepción de mi rutina nocturna:


  1. En la mañana mis rizos no volvieron a su lugar como siempre.
  2. Estaban opaco y sin brillo
  3. Mis rizos estaban sedientos 
  4. parecían enredados..

3 comments:

  1. I think it really depends on your hair and the products you use.

    I can go 2-3 days without moisturizing and have no dryness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my hair in mini twists right now and I moisturize my ends at night before wrapping my hair. This keeps my ends from looking frayed and dry. So I definitely agree with you on this.

    ReplyDelete