I been asking a lot how my hair has grow so fast here are the routine I follow:
- Keep your hair well moisturized. You don't need to use commercial product but you do need to know what can condition your hair properly if you resort to natural items.
- Don't wash your hair every day; allow the hair oils to condition your hair rather than constantly washing the oils out.
- Massage your hair while washing it and every night with oils that stimulated growth, Massaging your scalp really can help your hair grow faster and longer cause it helps your blood flow in your scalp.
- Don't put your hair into tight ponytails or cornrows. Use butterfly clips and loosebraids instead.
- Minimize tangles in other situations, such as on windy days, by containing your hair with buns, braids, hats, etc.
- Right before combing, use your fingers to gently comb through your hair. And when you comb, start at the ends, and hold the strand you're brushing with your other hand so that if you pull on the hair with a comb, you're not pulling on the root (pull from the grip of your hand instead)
- When using conditioner, try sifting your fingers through your hair. This reduces extensive combing after your shower and helps to distribute the conditioner evenly.
- Minimize how much you style your hair. Any kind of styling that involves pulling your hair at the root (blow drying straight, straight iron, curling iron, rollers) will contribute to hair loss. Heat styling also can encourage hair to break. If you really need to dry your hair fast, use a blow dryer for 5 minutes only.
- Avoid overly long or elaborate extensions or tight hairstyles that tug your natural hair. Pull on it or pull it out too many times and it won't come back.
- Avoid or minimize harsh treatments like dyes, tints, bleaches, straighteners, etc.These weaken your hair and increase the likelihood of breakage and loss.
- Keep those Ends trim
Stress is a common cause of reversible hair loss.When you experience physical or emotional turmoil, it can take anywhere from three weeks to four months for the results to show up in your hair.It is important to relieve your stress. don't think so much about your hair grow...
Hair is a strong indicator of overall health. Many nutritional deficiencies can cause hair growth to slow, and can cause hair to thin. Hormonal problems such as hypothyroidism and PCOS can also cause thinning. If your hair has gotten seriously thinner, or stops growing for more than a few months, discuss it with your doctor as soon as possible.