Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Natural Hair Do's and don'ts this Holiday / Trucos para lucir tu cabello estas fiestas

If you ask me what I love more about my natural hair, I will answer without thinking about it; I love how drastically changed the time it takes to get party ready. When my hair was relaxed I spent a huge amount of time at the hair salon, not only because I thought that this was the perfect time to have it relaxed, deep treatmented, colored and cut, but because it seemed like all the other girls in the neighborhood thought the same, there I was at the hair salon for about 4 hours if I was lucky. 

The fact is that in order to be holiday ready, I just don't have to do my hair, I need to do my make up, get dressed and as a mom, help my two curly girls to get ready as well- did I forget that I have to cook and have a clean house? uff. I have natural hair now, so I can forget about those 4 hours at the hair salon, but I still want my hair to look great. Here are my Do's and Don'ts this holiday.

Do
  • Wash and style your hair the day before
  • keep your hair hydrated = healthy looking curls
  • Try styles like braids and twist outs
  • Chick sexy buns, puff and updos
  • Pinup, you can never go wrong with an updo
  • Try the style a few days ahead to see if you really like how it looks on you.
  • Set you and your daughter's hair the night before.
  • Add accessories to your hair. 
  • Have fun and enjoy your family and friends

Don'ts
  • Wash your hair the same day of the event, specially if you have to cook
  • Try a new style. What if you don't like the final results?
  • Color your hair. 
  • Use hot tools, save time with a sexy updo
  • Do not go for roller set, flat iron or any other style that requires long hours to do. 


Español

Si me preguntaran lo que me gusta más de mi cabello natural, respondería sin pensarlo, que me encanta como ha cambiado la manera en que estoy party ready (lista para fiestar). Cuando mi cabello estaba con alisado, pasaba horas interminables en la peluquería o salones de belleza, no sólo porque pensaba que este era el momento perfecto para aplicar el desrizado, ponerme un tratamiento  profundo, color y corté de pelo, pero debido a que al parecer este era el momento perfecto para todas las demás mujeres del país, jejjej, por lo que me pasaba hasta 4 horas, si tenia suerte. 
Video de este peinado 

El hecho es que como mujer, el estar lista no solo es cuestión del cabello, también esta el maquillaje,  vestirme y como madre, ayudar a mis hijas también, -uff se me olvido que tengo que cocinar y tener la casa limpia?.- Tengo el cabello natural, así que me puedo olvidar de esas 4 horas en la peluquería , pero todavía quiero que mi cabello se vea espectacular. Estas son mi hacer y no hacer para estas fiesta.

hacer

  • Lavar y peinar el día antes
  • Mantener el cabello hidratado = rizos saludables
  • Trata estilos como la trenza y twist out.
  • Moños sexy, puff y recojidos.
  • Prueba el estilo un par de días por delante para ver si realmente te gusta como te queda.
  • Prepara tu cabello y el de tus hijas la noche anterior.
  • Añadir accesorios para el cabello.
  • Divertirte y disfrutar de la familia y amigos

Qué no hacer

  • Lavar el cabello el mismo día del evento, especialmente si tienes que cocinar
  • Probar un nuevo estilo. ¿Qué pasa si no te gusta el resultado final ?
  • Teñir el cabello.
  • Utilizar herramientas calientes, ahorra tiempo con un sexy recogido.
  • No hagas estilos con rolos, planchas o cualquier otro estilo que requiere muchas horas y trabajo.

No comments:

Post a Comment