Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Latism13 Recap / Mi experincia en LATISM13


If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter, you may already know that I was in NY in a conference called LATISM. I was chosen among other bloggers to the Top Blogueras Retreat to learn, share and connect. We got the chance to go to the UN, a lifetime experience for me, knowing I was in the same place where all the important decisions are made. At the Top Blogueras retreat, I reinforced my thoughts on how important our voices are and how to use social media wisely, not hating on each other but supporting each other "Social Good". 





Right after the retreat, was the conference that I got the chance to attend, thanks to ORS hair care that believes in me and supports learning and growing (please show them some love and appreciation) because that is what LATISM is all about, they help you, your business and your brand to get to next level with the right tools, connections and networking. 

ORS hair care  also sent my bloggers amigas some hair products, -It doesn't get any better than that.- you can check all my posts/pictures and the others bloggers impression with the hash tag #latism13 #latism and #latinaors

My hair loved the NY weather which for my surprise ,wasn't as cold as I thought (thank god) because I didn't bring any "real" sweater. I did one co-wash and just refreshed my curls everyday with CurlsUnleahes curl refresher, because we all know that big hair don't care, and neither do I. 

 Español
Si me sigues en Instagram y Twitter ya sabe que yo estaba en NY en la conferencia de LATISM y también fui elegida junto a otras blogeras a un encuentro/ retiro de Top Blogueras para aprender, compartir y conectarnos. Nos dieron la oportunidad de ir a las Naciones Unidas, una experiencia de vida para mí, estando en el mismo lugar donde se hacen todas las decisiones importantes. En el retiro o encuentro, reforze lo importante que es nuestra voz, y cómo usar los medios sociales con prudencia, no para molestar o dañar a nadie, mas bien apoyándonos unos a otros "un bien social".

Justo después del retiro fue la conferencia, que pude asistir gracias a ORS hair care que creen en mí, y apoya el aprendizaje y crecimiento, porque de eso se trata LATISM, te ayudan a ti, tu negocio y tu marca a llegar al siguiente nivel con las herramientas y conexiones adecuadas.

ORS hair care también les envío a mis amigas blogeras pajonuas productos para el cabello,-No hay nada mejor que eso -. Puedes seguir todas las fotos y enlaces mios y de las demás blogeras con el hashtag  #latism13 #LATISM y #latinaors

Mi cabello amo el clima de New York, que para mi sorpresa no estaba tan frío como yo pensaba, gracias a Dios porque no lleve ningún abrigo para frío. Solo me hice un co-wash durante la semana que estuve allí y me refresque los rizos todos los días con CurlsUnleahes curl refresher,  Pajon al maximo y al que no le guste? que se mude, jajjajjaj (fotos arriba)

No comments:

Post a Comment