Monday, September 16, 2013

I Can't travel light "I have curly Hair" / No puedo viajar ligero, yo tengo el cabello rizado.


Hola Chicas, this is a very important post because I am sharing some awesome news for next week, I can barely believe it and I am extremely humble and thankful to all of you that read my post and supported me in so many ways [tears of joy]

I found out about LATISM (read verything about it here ) and immediately I knew I had to be there, and thanks to ORS haircare products  I will be able to make it. Please follow me on Instagram and Twitter and be part of this important event @dailycurlz #latism13 #latinaORS, and if you will be there look out for some treats thanks to  ORS haircare products .

Ok.... time to pack!! I heard a blogger say that she is only taking a carry on with her, and I was like, what? I can't travel light, "I have curly hair". I will be there from September 17 to the 22 and I will need at least need 2 suitcases, lol. Here are some essential items that I can't miss in my suitcase:

Curly Girl Travel essencial
click on the picture for item details 


Hair products:
I wasn't planning on taking a shampoo with me, but I will just in case. You all know that my favorite shampoo is Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather, so this baby is going to NY with me. I will also bring from the same brand, Take Command Curl Defining Crème and the Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly.
I may be rocking buns some days, and the Olive Oil Edge Control will help me to keep my edges under control. Bobby pins -of course- , hairbands, spray water bottle for my thirsty curls, a detangle brush (just in case) and finally my satin pillow case; yes I always travel with my baby :)

Others, ( What I did not include in this post are all the shoes and clothes) My laptop, cellphone and a nude makeup palette that I can combine with any outfit I decide to bring.

How do you travel? 


Español

Hola chicas este post es uno de los mas importante para mí , voy a compartir algunas de las buenas noticias para la próxima semana, apenas lo creo y estoy extremadamente agradecida con todas ustedes que leen mi post y me apoyan de muchas maneras [ lágrimas de alegría ]

Me enteré de LATISM ( leer mas aquí ) e inmediatamente supe que tenía que estar allí, y gracias a los productos  ORS haircare products podré hacer mi sueño realidad.. Así que si quieres acompañarme en esta aventura sigueme en Instagram y Twitter y ser parte de este importante evento @dailycurlz #latism13 #latinaORS y si vas asistir a esta conferencia, espera unos regalitos gracias a  ORS haircare products .

Ok..... hora de empacar ! alguien en un grupo dijo que solo viajaría con una maleta de mano "carry on" y yo me quede pensando waooooo, yo no puedo viajar tan ligero " Tengo el cabello rizado". Voy a estar allí del 17 al 22 de septiembre, y voy a necesitar por lo menos 2 maletas con todos esos potes que me pienso llevar, por si acaso, jejjej, no, es broma, solo me llevare lo esencial, pero sin dejar nada, para estar preparada por si mi pelo se le ocurre una de las suyas. 

Productos para el cabello :
Yo no estaba pensando en llevar champú conmigo, pero por si acaso me lo llevare, todos ustedes saben que mi champú favorito es Curls Unleashed Lavish in Lather  por lo que este bebé se va a Nueva York conmigo. También voy a llevar de la misma marca, Take Command Curl Defining Crème y Set it Off Curl Boosting Jelly.
Como es posible que me haga alguno que otro moño en mi estadia en NY me voy a llevar el Olive Oil Edge Control para mantener esas orillas bajo control. Pinchos y gomitas para el cabello no pueden faltar y un cepillo para desenredarme estas greñas, en caso de que decida lavar mi pelo, y finalmente, mi funda de almohada de satén , sí, yo siempre viajo con mi baby :)

Otros, ( No incluí en este artículo todos los zapatos, maquillaje y ropa ) 
Mi teléfono celular , Mi compu y una paleta de maquillaje para ojos nude, que combina con todo.

Nuebayollll aqui voy!! Balbuena style
Y tu como viajas, con pocas o muchas maletas?

No comments:

Post a Comment