Thursday, July 18, 2013

What's in my beach bag / Esenciales en mi bolso de playa

Let's go to the beach, each... maybe I am not so good as singing but I am really good at having fun, lol. One thing I learned a long time ago is to protect my skin and my hair while having summer fun.

In this post I will show you what's in my beach bag to a safe fun day on the beach.


what' s on my beach bag
click on the picture for details


Spray bottle with water to keep my hair saturated before diving into the sea,  followed by:
SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner my hair will soak this instead of absorbing the damaging salt.
Neutrogena Beach Defense, exposure to ultraviolet light, UVA or UVB, is the cause of premature skin aging such as wrinkles and skin cancers,  sunscreen is the most effective way to protect your skin.
Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, my lips need protection and moisture too, and this lipbalm is one of favorites.
Waterproof Mascara because I can't leave home without mascara, lol 
Large Frame Coloured Glasses, to protect my eyes in style, keeping ultraviolet light from getting into my eyes and onto the lids and the skin around them.
Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Blossom Moisture Mist, the beach is one of my favorite places in the whole wide world, but lets face it, after a few hours there our hair is kind of a mess, for this reason I always carry a mist in my bag, Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Blossom Moisture Mist in particular is very moisturized and smells amazing, bringing your curls back to life.
Iphone, do I need to explain? lol
Enercell 1350mAh 3-in-1 Chargers Li-ion Battery, yes this is must haves in my beach bag and any bag,  this extra charger/battery is amazing, so I don't ever miss a tweet and be available to upload all my pictures without worrying about loosing the battery of my phone
The Millionaire Messenger, this is the book that I am reading right now, because reading is sexy. 
Water, to keep me hydrate all day long.

What's on you bag? 

Español
Vamos pa' la playa..... como sigue la canción? ... tal vez no sea tan buena para el canto, pero si soy muy buena para divertirme, lol. Una cosa que aprendí hace mucho tiempo es que para que haya diversión  sin consecuencia durante el verano debo de cuidar  mi piel y mi pelo.
En este post voy a mostrar lo que hay en mi bolsa de playa para una diversión al máximo y sin consecuencias.

  • Botella de spray con agua para mantener mi pelo saturado antes de sumergirse en el mar, seguido de:
  • SheaMoisture Raw Shea Butter Restorative Conditioner mi cabello absorberá este producto en lugar de absorber la sal dañina.
  • Neutrogena Beach Defense la exposición a la luz ultravioleta, UVA o UVB, es una de  las causas de envejecimiento prematuro de la piel tales como arrugas y cáncer de piel; y los protectores solares son la forma de efectiva de protección.
  • Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15, mis labios necesitan protección y humectación también, y este Lipbalm es uno de los favoritos.
  • Waterproof Mascara, porque no puedo salir de casa sin mascara, jajjaj así que esto es realmente una esencial para mí.
  • Lentes de sol,  para proteger mis ojos con estilo y evitar que la luz ultravioleta penetre en los ojos , en los párpados y la piel alrededor de ellos.
  • Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Blossom Moisture Mist,, la playa es uno de mi lugar favoritos en el mundo entero, pero seamos francas a las pocas horas de estar allí el cabello se pone muy frizzy, por eso siempre llevo un mist en mi cartera,  Y este en particular es muy hidratante y un olor increíble,  que ayuda a mis rizos a volver a la vida.
  • Iphone, lo tengo que explicar? lol
  • Enercell 1350mAh 3-in-1 Chargers Li-ion Battery,  esto es usper importante en mi bolso de playa, este cargador / batería adicional es increíble y así no me pierdo ni un tweet y puedo subir mis fotos sin preocuparme por perder la batería de mi teléfono
  • El Mensajero Millonario, este es el libro que estoy leyendo ahora,  porque la lectura es sexy.
  • Agua, para mantenerme hidratada durante todo el día.
Y tu que llevas en tu bolso de playa? 



11 comments:

  1. que buena lista hermosa! me encanto el tip del cargador, no había pensado en eso para la playa, genial! :D
    un abrazo enorme xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sombrerito playero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's NOT in BB's Poppa Bag?? Vamos a ver, tengo- Snacks, Fans (manual AND battery operated), coupons for snacks on the way home, pad to write on, soray bottle for face misting, water, more snacks, my non smartphone, and a debit card in case I run out of snacks... ; ) BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect beach bag essentials, even the chargers!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all smart essentials to carry in a beach bag, especially the extra battery charger and a book! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The entry of my blog.I did't see your post when i write it.http://fashionisimamentefashion.blogspot.com/2013/07/reto-bloggero-1bolsa-de-viaje-de.html Is the bloggers challenge of the week as i see.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the things in your beach bag, and definitely found a few new ones to try out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey just want to say these are awesome products.
    Homemade moisturizer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got this amazing sunscreen for hair! Can't wait to try it. I love baby lips and the new pantene bb cream its pretty amazing!
    Xo,
    Dee
    Http://HauteFrugalista.com

    ReplyDelete