Saturday, June 1, 2013

What I wore to Generation Beauty at LA live /Mi outfit para #genbeauty

Hola chicas, I went to a beauty conference in LA live called Generation beauty  from May 31st to June 2, 2013 with a lot of youtube beauty gurus and since it was a beauty conference I went shopping to buy a fashionable trend outfit, lol, don't judge I don't go out that much, so I wasn't prepared for this event,  here is my outfit from day one,. What do you think? I don't know if I will make it for day two because I don't have a baby sitter, you moms understand..

Skirt, bag and blouse from Marshall 
Collar at Sears
Shoes: Cupid 
Arriving to the event.
More pictures from the event..
#genbeauty

Youtube beauty gurus Glamtwinz334

Smashbox goodies 
Beauty Guru Sunkissalba
Hola chicas, en las foto de arribas verán el outfit  que utilice para ir al primer dia de una conferencia de belleza en LA Live llamada Generation beauty   del 31 de  mayo al 2 de  junio, 2013 y como era una  conferencia de belleza me fui de compras a conseguir un outfit de tendencia para estar acorde con las gurus de youtube, hey no se rían, casi no voy a estos tipos de eventos, así que no estaba preparada,. Que les parece? hice buen trabajo? les gusta? el día de mañana no se si iré ya que no tengo quien me cuide mis hijas, ustedes las mamis entenderán. Todo el outfit lo conseguí en Marshall, el collar en Sear y los zapatos de Cupid. 

3 comments: