Thursday, May 2, 2013

Get Funky with this DIY manicure / Funky Look para mis uñas


I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias® and COTY #cbias #SocialFabric and as always all the pictures and opinions are mine.

I am all about the spring/summer trend of bright, neon colors, no more all black, and don't get me wrong I love black, but I want to get funky in my fashion. I was given the opportunity to create a street nail look with Sally Hansen, I went to Walgreens to buy them and I was so excited because I love walgreens where I find all my hair and beauty products right on my neighborhood and I can use my Balance Reward Card. Once I was there what I though would be an easy task took me one and half hours, because the Sally Hansen booths at Walgreens is just HUGE.. I heart Nail Art
Sally Hansen

I managed to choose some nail Polish and when I was about to pay, I saw a sale 2/ $5 and 1000 points on my Reward Card, who can resist that? so I changed my mind, Again. You can see my first Google+ shopping here. While at Walgreens  there were a lot of sales going on like: 
Magnetic and Crackle Polish $5.99 thru 5/25 
$1 off Coupon in Walgreens Coupon Book on all Sally Hansen Beauty Tools thru 5/25
Xtreme, Salon Effects, Diamond and Insta Dri polishes $1 off sale thru 5/25

Sally Hansen at Walgreens 
                     
My inspiration for this look was my Pinterest board loaded with cool, funky ideas. Here is some ideas I put together to give you a splash of color to your spring/summer look 

Pieces details here 
How to create this look 
What I used,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 110 Green with envy
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 220 Celeb city
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 100 invisible 
  • Cotton and Nail polish Remover to clean any mistakes 
  • A Dotting pen (optional) you can use an actual pen 
What to do?
  1. Paint your nails with 1-2 coats  with Sally Hansen green envy paint 110. I really like this color becuase as many others bright color this one is not transparent saving you time and money, since you don't have to apply a white base to make it bright. Let it completely dry before applying the next step.
  2. Use your dotted nail art tool, you can achieve a similar look with an old pen or a mini brush to make dots on your nails with Sally Hansen Celeb city 220, add as many as you wish, get Funky.  You can also spicy up adding different color dots..
  3. Clean any mistake you may have with cotton and Polish remover 
  4. Add a coat of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear invisible 100, Cover your nails completely to seal in the dots. These 3 Nail polishes are meant to extend the life of your manicure.
  5.  Let it dry and Let's party, Its SUMMER! almost.


You can create your own funky or pop nails visit here to get more Street looks
And Join the  Pinterest Party where 1 winner will win a year supply of Sally Hansen products! 



Español
Soy miembro de la Comunidad Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. Esta Compra ha sido compensado, como parte de un  estudio social para  Collective Bias® and COTY #cbias #SocialFabric   como siempre todas las fotos y opiniones son mías.

Esta primavera/ verano estoy con el look neón, colores brillantes y no más negro, y no me mal interpreten, me encanta el negro, pero quiero darle color a mi guardarropa y a mis accesorios. Se me dio la oportunidad de crear un estilo de calle en mis uñas con los esmaltes de Sally Hansen, así que me fui a Walgreens de compras y estaba super emocionada porque me encanta Walgreens dónde encuentro todos los productos para el pelo y productos de belleza justo a una esquina de mi casa, ademas que puedo utilizar mi tarjeta de Balance Reward. Una vez en Walgreens lo que pensé que seria una tarea fácil me tomo casi dos horas y es que el escaparate de  Sally Hansen en Walgreens es enorme .. I Heart Nairl Art Nail.

Me las arreglé para elegir algunos esmalte de uñas y cuando estaba a punto de pagar, vi una venta de 2/x$5 y 1000 puntos en mi tarjeta de la recompensa, ¿quién se puede resistirse a eso? entonces cambie de opinión, de nuevo. En este enlace puede ver toda mi compra en foto en este album de google +. Mientras estaba en Walgreens me entere que había una gran cantidad de ventas/descuentos como:
Magnetic and Crackle Polish $5.99 hasta 5/25 
$1 off Coupon in Walgreens Coupon Book on all Sally Hansen Beauty Tools hasta 5/25
Xtreme, Salon Effects, Diamond and Insta Dri polishes $1 off sale hasta 5/25
                     
Mi inspiración para este look fue mi board de Pinterest  con muchas ideas y estilos que puedes hacer tu misma. En al foto de arriba cree un look con mas inspiracion verde, en el enlace de la foto te lleva directo al look y donde comprar cada pieza.

¿Cómo crear este look
Lo que he usado,
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 110 Green with envy
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 220 Celeb city
  • Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 100 invisible 
  • Algodón y quitaesmalte por si haces un desatre.
  • Una herramienta de manicura para hacer puntos  (opcional), puede utilizar un bolígrafo

¿Qué hacer?
  1. Pinta tus uñas con 1-2 capas de pintura Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 110 Green with envy . Me gusta mucho este color porque muchos otros colores brillantes son transparente, este no, lo que te ahorra tiempo y dinero, ya que no tienes que aplicar una base blanca para que sea brillante. Dejar secar completamente  antes de aplicar el siguiente paso.
  2. Utiliza la herramienta de arte para hacer puntos, se puede lograr un aspecto similar a un lapicero o una mini brocha para hacer puntos en las uñas con Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear 220 Celeb city, añadir tantos puntos como quieras, . Tambien puedes añadir puntos de diferentes colores..
  3. Limpia cualquier error con el algodón y el removedor.
  4. Añadir una capa de Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Color 100 invisible, Cubre totalmente tus uñas  para sellar los puntos. 
  5.  Deja que se seque y disfruta!

Puedes crear tus propios looks visita aqui para mas inspiracion.
Tambien te invito a una fiesta en Pinterest donde una ganadora ganara un ano de productos Sally Hansen, detalles aqui 





18 comments:

  1. Your nails look pretty!!! I love that green color and it looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love.. and is really tough, I still have it on my nails after do all my shores :)

      Delete
  2. They came out almost as cute as you!! ; ) Nice job mujer. BB2U

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love doing nail art. I love the color combos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color and how creative you were with the dots. I will copy it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que bonitas te quedaron las unas y las fotos. Me encant oesa combinacion de colores!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with that green! It looks amazing on your....and those silver poka dots??? ADORABLE! Loved this post!.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Daily I like the colors. I should use this color for my eco-consumer interview next time. Good job with the design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your nails look so beautiful with the green color and the dots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute! Love the color and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. me gusto ese verde!!! very nice amiga! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. The colors look really good together, plus I like the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete