Monday, April 22, 2013

My Tio's Green Old Nissan /El Nissan verde de Tio.

This is part of a sponsored campaign with Latina Mom Bloggers and  Nissan. However all opinions are my own.

I remember the first Nissan in my life, it was tio's green concho "share taxi" in Dominican Republic or something like that, he was the first in my big family to own a car, so as kid I was amazed by his car and looked forward to every sunday when he took us ( like 12 of us) to Manresa to eat ice cream, I did not care that instead of glass in the back window it was a plastic bag, put in place with electric black tape, or that we had to hold the door so it won't open. That Nissan was pure luxury to me.
Time has changed now that green old concho nissan is in my past, the new  Nissan Sentra 2013 is in reality how I thought my tio's car was : Elegant and refined exterior and interior styling, wrapped-around LED head-lamps and tail-lamps, chrome accents, spacious interior with class-leading rear seat legroom.
High-quality touch and feel with upgrade of Softpad padding on instrument panel, door trim armrest, and console armrest, iPod and MP3 interface, Bluetooth, XM, and Pandora Link (love this), tire pressure monitor with audible fill alert, dual-zone A/C, affordable navigation with back-up camera (need this, lol
And a lot more.. check this beauty, just like the doctor prescribed ☟☟
Nissan Sentra 2013
I particularly love the rear view Camera (nikon digital camera) because I am not what you call a good driver and this feature will come in handy, hahahha  and of course the Fuel efficiency = High Dollar Gas card. I am looking for a new car myself and I totally see me driving this beauty all over California.

I invite you to participate in the NISSAN SENTRA FACEBOOK PROMOTION. This program encourages participants to engage with the all-new Sentra rewarding themselves and their friends. As you  join the promo, you will be encouraged to share and invite your friends to join, too. Once a certain number of fans is reached, an action will be triggered: the Sentra will open and unveil a reward. More fans means new thresholds, and better prizes: the more fans participating, the better the rewards. It’s fun and builds community! More info here 

Espanol
Esta entrada es parte de una campaña patrocinada con Latina Mom Bloggers y  Nissan. Sin embargo, todas las opiniones expresadas son mías.

Recuerdo el primer Nissan en mi vida era un carro de concho verde de mi tío  "taxi compartido"  en República Dominicana o algo parecido, fue el primero en mi gran familia de poseer un coche, así que como niña era sorprenderte para mi esperar a que nos llevara los domingos  (como 12 de nosotros) a comer helado en Manresa, era lo maximo, no me importaba que en vez de vidrio en la ventana trasera tuviera una bolsa (funda) de plástico, pegada  con cinta eléctrica negra, o que tuviéramos que sostener la puerta para que no se abriera .  Ese Nissan era puro lujo para mí.
El tiempo ha cambiado desde aquel viejo y verde carro de tío, el nuevo Nissan Sentra 2013 es en realidad, cómo pensaba que era el coche de mi tío: exterior elegante y refinado diseño interior, wrap-around de cabeza, lámparas LED y luces traseras, detalles cromados, interior espacioso, super espacioso para las piernas en el asiento trasero.
Touch de alta calidad de relleno Softpad en panel de instrumentos, puertas apoyabrazos, iPod y interfaz de MP3, Bluetooth, XM, y Pandora Link (me encanta), monitor de presión de los neumáticos con relleno de alerta audible, dual-zona de A / C,  navegación asequible con cámara de marcha hacia atrás
Nissan Sentra 2013
Particularmente me encanta la cámara de visión trasera (nikon cámara digital) yo no soy una master del volante, so que esto me caería de maravilla, jejjejej  y por supuesto el ahorro de de combustible.

Les invito a participar en la PROMOCIÓN NISSAN SENTRA EN FACEBOOK. Este programa anima a los participantes a comprometerse con el Sentra totalmente nuevo premiando  a ti y a tus amigos. Al unirse a la promoción, se te anima a compartir e invitar a tus amigos a unirse también. Una vez que un cierto número de seguidores, se genere la acción se dispara: el Sentra se abrirá y presentará una recompensa. Más fans significa nuevos y mejores premios: mientras más participantes, mejores serán las recompensas. Es divertido y construye comunidad! Más información aquí



7 comments:

  1. jajaja... El de mi familia fue un Sakura 1983 y de verdad que me encantaba el cochecito, para mi era lo maximo y pensaba que era un carro super!. Pero hoy me doy cuenta que las empresas automotrices deben revolucionar y buscar nuevas alternativas de satisfaccion para sus clientes. Aplica la frase "evolucionar o morir". Nissan es garantia en satisfaccion al cliente y tiene unos modelos espectaculares!. Gracias por el post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jajjajaj pero que tiempos aquellos no? era lo maximo el dar aunque sea una vuelta a la manzana,. jjjejjej este Nissan me encanta.. Gracias por el comentario

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great vehicle, if only I drove! jajaja :-)

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome features, including the back-up camera! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE the back up camera!! It does looks so sleek & stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I liked the transition story- I can just see that old car zipping away with you laughing! Never really followed Nissans, but you make it very inticing. Pa' ya voy mujer! BB2U

    ReplyDelete