Thursday, March 28, 2013

I like my hair shiny and my face matte./ No mas cara brillante Gracias a Neutrogena

One of the things I don't like about me (almost hate) is the fact that when the warm weather approaches my face gets really shiny, and this is crazy because during winter it is really dry; so imagine my excitement when Neutrogena wanted me to try their new Shine Control Line (review soon). I am already using several Neutrogena Products like the Rapid Tone Repair - almost over, by the way- It is a line that I can afford and get at my favorite drugstore.

Neutrogena spring package
The cleansing wipes are super good and I have, need to have them next to my bed, because sometimes I get a little lazy and don't remove my makeup (Go ahead judge me, I deserve it) so these wipes are a must have for me; some friends complain that the cleansing wipes are not always for oily skin, well bellas, good news Neutrogena Now have The pink grapefruit  line just for you.. 

I also get 
  • Neutrogena Shine Control primer; ohh yeahh baby a primer I can afford. 
  • Neutrogena Shine Control foundation.,with spf 20 for 8 hour shine control and natural-looking coverage. Price amazing but not available for deeper skin tone :(
  • Neutrogena Shine Control powder: eliminates shine, matte finish.
  • Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara 
  • Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye shadow with build in primer, long lasting and buildable in color.
  • Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color stick with a great range of sheer color. I received the sweet watermelon and I can tell you right now, this will be my spring staple, love the scent and how smooth my lips feels..  
  • Neutrogena dry  touch sunblock spf 45, Hello summer 
Now it is time for me to have fun and play with my new make up just in time for spring and summer: "Shiny hair, matte face".



This post is in collaboration with Latina Bloggers Connect and Neutrogena, but these are my opinions.

Español
Una de las cosa que no me gusta de mí (casi odio) es el hecho de que cuando el clima se torna cálido mi cara se pone muy brillante, y esto es muy raro, pues usualmente durante el invierno es super seca;  por lo que inmaginense mi emoción  cuando Neutrogena  me invito a  probar su nueva Línea de Control Shine (reseña pronto). Yo ya estoy usando varios productos de esta linea como el Neutrogena Rapid Repair Tone - a punto de terminar, por cierto-Es una línea que puedo pagar y ademas de estar en mi farmacia favorita.


Las toallitas limpiadoras son muy buenos y las necesito y tienen que estar siempre  al lado de mi cama, porque a veces me pongo un poco perezosa (vaga) y no me quito el maquillaje (Adelante juzgenme, critiquen, me lo merezco) por lo que este toallitas son necesarias para mi, algunas amigas se quejan de que las toallitas de limpieza no siempre son para la piel grasa, pues bien bellas, buena noticia Neutrogena  tienen ahora la línea de pomelo(toronja) rosa para ti ..

También recibi
  • Neutrogena  Shine Control primer; ohh yeahh bebé un primer que puedo pagar. 
  • Neutrogena Shine Control make up, Con SPF 20 para el control de brillo 8 horas y cobertura de apariencia natural. Precio increíble, pero no está disponible para tonos de pieles más profundas (oscuras): (
  • Neutrogena polvo Shine Control: eliminar el brillo, acabado mate.
  • Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara
  • Neutrogena Crease Proof Eye shadow, sombra de ojos con  primer integrado, de larga duración.
  • Neutrogena Moisture Smooth Color stick, con una gran gama de color puro.
  • Neutrogena seco touch protector solar SPF 45, Hello verano
Ahora es el momento para mí de divertirme y jugar con mis nuevo maquillajes justo a tiempo para la primavera y el verano y lucir un "pelo brillante y una cara mate "..

10 comments:

  1. Me encanta todo !
    No puedo esperar a ver que piensas de ellos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que bien estaré pendiente a la reseña...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. gracias por tu apoyo amor.. les preparare un video

      Delete
  3. I also use Neutrogena products, like the conditioner for my hair and bar soap for my face. I agree with you that Neutrogena offers great products and they're affordable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to try the conditioner. the bar soap are amazing..

      Delete
  4. cool! solo e probado el sunblock de Neutrogena :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. estan increible y bien light, para un look natural

      Delete
  5. The color stick is my must-have! I dab some of the Neutrogena gloss on top of it and it rocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. good tip, thanks, will try today and post a picture

      Delete