Monday, February 18, 2013

Tukka Naturals, Products information-review/Reseña de los productos Tukka Naturals

I know what are you thinking, you never heard of these products before, neither did I, lol until now and you will hear a lot of them from me, because overall I really like this product line, the bottles are just appropriate for the kind of products inside, the website is well structured  and they ship overseas,. Please note that I can't give you my opinion on international shipping, but if you ever try them, feel free to send me an e-mail to daiycurlz@gmail.com and let me know how you like it (time and price) to be added to this post..
Let's get into business and start this review, shall we?


CHA'CHA NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO
Price: $13.50
Size: 12oz
Ingredients: Purified Water, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Extract, Chondrus Crispus  (Irish Moss) Extract, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme Leaf) Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Hibiscus Flower) Extract, ILex Paraguariensis (Yerba Mate) Extract, Coco Glucoside (Natural Coconut Oil Soap), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (Natural Coconut Oil Soap), Propanediol (Corn) Sugar, Decyl Glucoside (Natural Coconut Oil Soap), Glyceryl Stearate (Glycerin & Palm Oil Derived), Glycine Betaine ( Beet) Sugar, Hydroxypropyltimonium Honey, Quanternium-79 (Virgin Palm Oil Derived) , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
Gluconodeltalactone (Natural Preservative), Peg-50 Shea Butter, Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative), Natural Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum Derived)
Xantham Gum (Natural Thickener)

My thoughts; even though this shampoo doesn't have one my favorite scents on a product I mostly say that it works really good on my hair, it's an ultra moisturizing shampoo, a moisturizer that you can really feel, at some point I felt I was doing a co-wash, because my hair felt super soft and because it didn't lather as must as the other shampoo I tried before. This Shampoo confused me a little, because its very liquid, if I can call it that way, it doesn't have the same gummy texture as the others shampoos, and since its the very first time I use a liquid shampoo I was surprised and confused in a way. Love the ingredients and how soft it left my hair.. 

LE'MOKA CONDITIONING HAIR MASK
Price: $24.00
Size: 8oz
Ingredients: Purified Water, Buttermilk, Cocoa Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (BTMS), Cocoa Liquor (Organic Dark Chocolate), Glycine Betaine (Beet) Sugar, Cetyl Alcohol, Propanediol (Corn) Sugar, Hydroxypropyltimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Hydrolyzed Milk Protein, Panthenol, Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative)

My thoughts: This is my favorite product of the whole line, its a very thick hair mask with an amazing chocolate scent-- carefull with the kids at home, they may think is mousse and eat it, lol-- I detangled my hair and then applied the mask for about one hour (you  don't have to leave it on that long, but I always do) and only put a conditioner cap on (no steamer this time) and my hair was super soft, I noticed that it did weight it down a little, which can be great for some people. I think this will work great for really damaged, dry hair. In my case, I will be using it every other week and after henna.

After conditioner


KOKO DU LAIT; Leave-in/Detangler
Price: $16.50
Size: 12oz
Ingredients: Purified Water, Coconut Milk, BTMS (Colza Oil derived), (Mango) Fruit Extract, (Plantain) Leaf Extract, (Marshmallow) Leaf Extract, (Hibiscus) Flower Extract, (Yerba Mate) Leaf Extract, EcoCert Glycine Betaine (Beet) Sugar, Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5), (Sweet Almond) Nut Oil, (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Cetyl Alcohol (Coconut Oil Derived), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey (Honeyquat), Gluconodeltalactone and Sodium Benzoate (Natural Preservative), Vitamin E, Natural Fragrance *Ecocert certified plant derived ingredients

My thoughts; I like this leave-in texture, it slips perfectly in your hair; this is a leave-in detangler conditioner, but I didn't use it as such because I don't like to detangle with leave-ins, I did notice when I was applying it that my hair automatically got smoother and was very easy for me to work my fingers throughout it and get rid of some knots I left behind while detangle. It smells like coconut, but not very strong. I usually apply oil mix/ leave-in / curl definer to my style, but this time I decided to use the whole line, no other product, so I used this leave-in and the butter and today after 3 days I haven't applied any other product and my hair looks fantastic, this has been said, these two products combined (leave-in, butter) is the best, but a little goes a long way, so go easy on them.

NATURAL HAIR TREATMENT, Buttery rich hair creme
Price: $18.50
Size: 8oz
Ingredients: Almond oil, soybean oil, babassu oil, perrilla seed oil, apricot kernel oil, dehydrated banana, honey, silk peptide, bee pollen, peru balsam, patchouli, zinc oxide, potassium sorbate, natural fragrance. *Ecocert certified plant derived

My thoughts; very thick cream, buttery cream, super, mega Hydrated a little goes a long way. I am not so crazy about the scent, but it's not that bad either.. I love, love the ingredient combination, I like that yes it is very thick, but it's not hard, so I don't need a hammer to take it out, lol. I think this jar will last me for ever.. at the website they show different uses for it, check it out here

Have you used these products before? What are you thoughts about it? please comment, I love comments 


Español

CHA'CHA NATURAL SULFATE FREE SHAMPOO
Precio: $ 13.50
Tamaño: 12 oz
Ingredientes: Agua purificada, Salix alba (corteza de sauce blanco), Extracto de Chondrus Crispus (Irish Moss), Extracto de Thymus vulgaris (tomillo Leaf), Extracto de Hibiscus sabdariffa (flor del hibisco), extracto de Ilex paraguariensis (Yerba Mate), Extracto de Coco glucósido (Natural Coconut Oil Soap), cocoil isetionato (Jabón Natural de aceite de Coco), propanodiol (Maíz) Azúcar, decil glucósido (Jabón Natural de aceite de Coco), estearato de glicerilo (glicerina y aceite de palma Derived), betaína glicina (remolacha) Azúcar, Miel Hydroxypropyltimonium, Quanternium-79 (Virgen aceite de Palma Derived), proteína de soja hidrolizada
Gluconodeltalactona (conservante natural), Peg-50 Manteca de Karité, benzoato de sodio (conservante natural), Fragancia Natural, Cloruro Hidroxipropiltrimonio Guar (Goma de Guar Derivada)
Goma de xantano (Natural Espesante)

LE'MOKA CONDITIONING HAIR MASK
Precio: $ 24.00
Tamaño: 8 oz
Ingredientes: Agua purificada, mantequilla, manteca de cacao, Metosulfato Behentrimonio (BTMS), licor de cacao (chocolate oscuro orgánico), betaína glicina (remolacha) Azúcar, Alcohol cetílico, propanodiol (Maíz) Azúcar, Miel Hydroxypropyltimonium (Honeyquat), proteína de leche hidrolizada, Pantenol, gluconodeltalactona y benzoato de sodio (conservante natural)

KOKO DU LAIT; Leave-in/Desenredante
Precio: $ 16.50
Tamaño: 12 oz
Ingredientes: Agua purificada, leche de coco, BTMS (aceite de colza derivada), (​​Mango) Extracto de Fruta, (Plátano) Extracto de hoja, (Malvavisco) Extracto de hoja, (Hibiscus) Extracto de Flor, (Yerba Mate) Extracto de hoja, EcoCert betaína glicina (azucarera), Pantenol (Pro-Vitamina B5), (almendra dulce) aceite de Nuez, (albaricoque), aceite de almendra, alcohol cetílico (Derivado de aceite de coco), Honey hidroxipropiltrimonio (Honeyquat), benzoato de sodio y gluconodeltalactona (conservante natural), la vitamina e , fragancia natural * Ecocert certificada ingredientes derivados de plantas

NATURAL HAIR TREATMENT,, Cremita mantecosa.
Precio: $ 18.50
Tamaño: 8 oz
Ingredientes: aceite de almendra, aceite de soja, aceite de babasú, aceite de semilla perrilla, aceite de hueso de albaricoque, plátano deshidratado, miel, péptido de seda, polen de abeja, bálsamo del Perú, pachulí, óxido de zinc, sorbato de potasio, fragancia natural. * Certificado Ecocert derivados de plantas


No comments:

Post a Comment