Thursday, February 28, 2013

My New Henna Mix/ Mi nueva Mezcla para La Henna

Hola Bellas, its Henna time again and last time I tried a mix that I really, really liked.. Here are the ingredients and some recommendations!!
Henna mix
  •  Allow 6+ hours to release their color.
  • Do not add any thing to the henna powder before it releases its color (just strong coffee, and Lemon/vinegar)
  • Add a table spoon of conditioner to easy application.
  • Prepare the henna as thick as possible to avoid mess. 
  • I do Henna everytime my grey hairs are showing.
  • Add the sesame seed oil; the best oil to fight grey hair.
  • My favorite henna is this one ☞  Ancient Sunrise ☜but it is a little pricy.
  • I really like this mix it gave my grey hair a golden brown color.
You can read more about Amla and other Indian Herbs here.
Please read more recipes and why henna here 
Right after Henna. 
A few weeks after Henna. 
Do you henna? Share your what's on your mix..

Español
Hola Bellas, Es tiempo de Henna otra vez y las ultimas veces he hecho una nueva mezcla y la quiero compartir con ustedes. Estos son los ingredientes y algunas recomendaciones,

Mezcla de Henna
  •  Espera  6 horas o más para que la henna libere su color.
  • No agregue nada al polvo de henna antes de que haya soltado su  color (sólo café fuerte y limón / vinagre)
  • Añade una cucharada sopera de acondicionador para una fácil aplicación.
  • Preparar la henna lo mas espesa posible para evitar reguero.
  • Yo hago Henna cada vez mis canas se asoman. 
  • El Aceite de sesamo ayuda mucho con la colorizacion de las canas.
  • Esta es  henna favorita  ☞  Ancient Sunrise ☜ pero es un poco cara.
  • Me gusta mucho esta nueva mezcla le dio a las canas  un color marrón dorado.
Puedes leer más acerca de AMLA y otra hierba indio here.
Lee más recetas y por qué henna here 

tambien puedes ver un video mas detallado de la preparacion y aplicación (con otra receta) AQUI 

5 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful! I'm going to try your recipe in the upcoming week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it,please let me know how it turns out

      Delete
  2. Please give directions for mixing. How much coffee, water (hot) and amla. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very strong coffee. Cold. on table spoon (to much can make your hair go black)please click on the others link for more info..

      Delete
  3. Hmmm I've gotta try henna...Someone told me they thought it would take well to my hair... I didn't know you put coffee in it? What's the purpose of the coffee?

    ReplyDelete