Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Burlesque Me Baby Photo shoot / Fotos con el concepto Burlesque

I know you most be thinking that I am a little crazy right now and maybe I am, lol. I got a invitation to participate in a Burlesque #burlesquemebaby theme photo shoot by Latina Lifestyle Collective #llblog, at first I was going to say no, because I do love Burlesque so much, but at the same time I didn't want over the top sexy pictures and because the hair and make up is included and I wasn't sure if they will let me do my own hair and have my own rules; sometimes artists don't like to be directed. So I asked them and they said yes and I was so happy about it "curly girls rules" hahhahhahha.

I got there and they are two lovely sisters and made me felt very comfortable: -Maybe it was the champagne and yummy chocolate :) - and they understood my personal needs.
Basically the photos can be as sexy and revealed as much as you want, you bring the basic outfit and they add the magic (wigs, jewelry accessories, hair pieces, feathers) to make it look AWESOME.
t-shirt from UrbanMosaics.com 
#burlesquemebaby travel from town to town, the reason why you have to follow them on Facebook to know where their next stop is http://www.facebook.com/burlesquemebaby This weekend Saturday and Sunday the 9th/10th is the Event in Los Angeles; Shoots include an hour of styling  and an hour photo shoot in-studio, snacks! champagne! glitter!. You will have  5 photos from the sessions within a day or so, then 15 more by the end of the week so you can have them by Valentine's Day. You can contact them via e-mail (blair@wayfaringphoto.com and laurenoppelt@gmail.com) and phone number (206) 245-9028 for details, pricing and all that Jazz. 

Also visit their website http://www.burlesquemebaby.com and follow them on Instagram and Twitter 
@Wayfaringphoto and @Lululeggs 

No more chat, here are some of the photos (sexy ones are for my Valentine, lol )





which one is your favorite ? Do you like Burlesque theme?

Español

Sé que la mayoría estarán pensando que soy loca y la verdad que si, un poco, jajjaja . Recibí una invitación para participar en una sección fotográfica con el tema de  Burlesque # burlesquemebaby Latina Lifestyle Collective #llblog, al principio iba a decir que no, a mi me gusta mucho todos los outfit de burlesque y el concepto, pero al mismo tiempo no quería que las foto fueran demasiado  sexy y porque el cabello y el maquillaje esta incluido y no estaba segura de si me dejarían hacer mi propio pelo y poner mis propias reglas, a veces los artista no les gusta que se le indique que hacer. Así que les pregunte y muy amablemente dijeron que sí y esto me motivo " Las pajonuas ponemos las reglas"jejjejej

Llegué allí y ellas - dos hermosas hermanas, me hizo sentir muy cómoda:-Tal vez fue el Champagne y  los chocolate :) - y ellas entendieron a la perfeccion mis necesidades personales.
Básicamente, las fotos pueden ser tan sexy y mostrar tanto como quieras, tu llevas alunas ropas  básicas y ellas ponen el toque magico (pelucas, accesorios, joyería, piezas de pelo, plumas) para que se vea AWEZOME.

Estas dos chicas viajan con su  #burlesquemebaby de ciudad en ciudad, por lo que tienes que seguirlas en Facebook para saber dónde es su siguiente parada es  http://www.facebook.com/burlesquemebaby Este fin de semana sábado y domingo 9th/10th es el evento en Los Angeles; La sección incluyen una hora de maquillaje y peinado y una hora de sesión de fotos en el estudio, bocadillos! champagne! brillo!. Tu  tendrás 5 fotos de la sesione dentro de un día o dos, y luego 15 más para el final de la semana, pora que la tengas para el Día de San Valentín. Puedes contactarlas via e-mail (blair@wayfaringphoto.com y laurenoppelt@gmail.com) o al número de teléfono (206) 245-9028 para obtener más información, precios y todo lo demás.

También puede visitar su sitio web http://www.burlesquemebaby.com y seguirlas en Instagram y Twitter @Wayfaringphoto y @Lululeggs 

No más charla  algunas de las fotos están arriba (las sexys son para mi Valentine, jeje)

Cual es tu favorita? Te gusta este tema Burlesque?

24 comments:

  1. Wow! You look great. I love the rhinestones in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... I love the rhinestones too, I need to go buy me some of those :) thanks for the comment

      Delete
  2. Hermosas fotografías, luces bellisima!! Daily en una faceta muy coqueta y sexy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me mataban los nervios bella, gracias por el comentario un besote

      Delete
  3. You are gorgeous. :)Rock those curls, girly!

    xoxo
    Marla

    www.marlitaontherun.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te ves espectacular en todas las fotos. Una de mis favoritas es la de blanco y negro, ah y la que estas acostada. El cabello, chulísimo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me encantaron. Que pena que no tenga un sitio aqui para hacerme fotos iguales. Mi favorita es la de blando y negro.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all .... do I have to pick one LOL
    Very nice, sensual and classy and of course curly lol
    Love love love <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, look at you hot stuff! I LOVE burlesque, great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WERK IT HUNTY!!!!

    MY favorite is the one in the striped tights! You go girl!

    Tracy @ Ascending Butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks like fun! The photo in black and white is old fashioned beauty, but the one with you in the tights? Oh my and Oh yeah. ; ) BB2U

    ReplyDelete