Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Happy Holidays From us to you!! / Felices pascuas

I hope you like this.... read down for hair and make up details (mas abajo en Espanol )


On my hair:
I started with a twist out using beautiful texture leaving and curl control.
Then I did a side updo. video

My make up: 
Mac matchmaster foundation
Sultry & Neutrals eyeshadow (Profusion only $4.99 at Walgreens )
Maybelline Royal red E190 (Lips)
Milani Runaway Lashes,  Liquid eye liner and blush.
Earrings from my prima closet, lol


Side pony tale. (Children place Hat)

wash-n go using beautiful texture curl control



 Espanol



Mi cabello:
Twist out con beautiful texture leaving and curl control.
Luego un peinado de lado. video

Maquillaje: 
Mac matchmaster foundation
Sultry & Neutrals eyeshadow (Profusion solo $4.99 enWalgreens )
Maybelline Royal red E190 (Labios)
Milani Runaway Lashes,  Liquid eye liner y blush.

7 comments:

  1. Son tres artistas, estan bellas. Yafra!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to my beautiful cousins, I enjoyed the video very much... Love you girls ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to see videos on posts! you guys are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que lindas son tus nenas! Feliz Navidad Daily - que la disfrutes en grande!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys are all so adorable!! And fashionable! Merry Christmas amiga. Muchas bendiciones para ti y tu familia. Besos y abrazos

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bellas- totalmente bellas. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas w/your darlings. BB2U

    ReplyDelete