Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Here is Diffuser attachment recommendation,.. finally/ Un Difusor, con las tres B ;)

Many of you have asked me about a difusser attachment, but I wasn't able to recomend you any one because my blower came with it.. But as a very proud products Junkie  I came across this amazing diffuser and wanted to give it a try to let you  know how it works and have some recommendations for you. (yeah right, lol I couldn't resist the price hahhahah )

I like this one better than mine because its bigger and has better air distribution.
I found some places on line where you can get it at a very affordable price here are they: Ebay - Amazon
It is lightweight and easy to handle (just like it said on the box, lol )
Fits most hair dryers (I was worry about this ). it has a awesome mechanism that make it perfect fit.
will not disturb hairstyle and or curl pattern.

Español


Muchas de ustedes me han preguntado acerca de donde conseguir un Difusor, pero yo no era capaz de recomendar alguno ya que mi vino con él .. Pero como muy orgullosa adicta a los productos y accesorios me encontré con este y quise comprarlo a ver que tal funcionaba.
Este esta mejor que el que trajo mi blower  , porque es más grande y tiene mejor distribución del aire.


  • He encontrado algunos lugares en línea donde lo puedes conseguir muy baratos y aquí están: Ebay - Amazon
  • Es ligero y fácil de manejar (como dice en la caja, lol)
  • Se adapta a la mayoría de los secadores de pelo (que era mi mayor preocupación). Tiene un mecanismo super chulo que le da un ajuste perfecto.
  • No interfiere con tu peinado o el patron de tu rizo.

No comments:

Post a Comment