Monday, May 21, 2012

Product Junkie rehab/ La adicta a productos esta en Rehabilitación.


Hi, my name is Daily and I am a product Junkie!! lol and worst of all, is that I LOVE IT..Do you know the feeling when you go to a natural hair and skin product store and it smells so good, perfect ingredients, and then some natural Diva on Youtube said she loved it? it is just too much to handle..

I love to buy products for my hair as much as I love shoes, but it got to a point where I have a bunch of jars all over the place, most of them half way through; and that's when I decided I will finish every single one after I open or buy a new one....I called it Product Junkie rehab, and  I learned a lot                   on that process:
  • Some products are seasonal which means that if your hair didn't like in winter season it may work on spring or summer.
  • Some products have an expiration date on it, so you may want to finish those first or consider to put it on the refrigerator.
  • Others don't have expiration date label, but if you leave it in your restroom next to a window on direct sun light, it may change its appearance and even the smell.
  • Some Deep treatments are better to apply on detangled hair.
  • If you haven't used your hard consistency products for a while (butters, etc) be carefully when you open it or you will end up soaked in butter,yes it did happen to me :/
  • Sometimes you need to use a product (specially styling ) more than one time, maybe you use to little or too much the first time and only using it again, try and error, you will find the right way to use it.
Am I cured? I don't think so, but at least I made space for my new and old loved products, hahhahha
Are you a products Junkie? 

Español
Hola, mi nombre es Daily y soy una adicta a producto del pelo! jejje  y lo peor de todo, es que me encanta  .. ¿Sabes  la sensación de cuando vas a una tienda de cabello natural y producto para la piel y huele tan bien, los ingredientes perfectos, y alguna diva en Youtube dijo que lo amaba? es demasiado difícil de controlar ..

Me gusta comprar productos para el pelo tanto como me encantan los zapatos, pero llegó  un punto en que tenia un montón de frascos por todo el lugar, la mayoría de ellos a la mitad, y fue cuando decidí que terminaría  todos y cada uno uno después de abrir o comprar uno nuevo .... lo llamé: rehabilitación de la adicción a productos , y he aprendido mucho sobre en este proceso:
  • Algunos productos son de temporada lo que significa que si tu pelo no le gustaba en temporada de invierno, puede ser que te funcione en primavera o verano.
  • Algunos productos tienen una fecha de caducidad en la etiqueta, por lo que es muy buena idea el que termines estos  primero o estudiar la posibilidad de ponerlo en el refrigerador.
  • Otros no tienen en la etiqueta la fecha de caducidad, pero si  lo deja en el baño junto a una ventana en la luz directa del sol, puede cambiar su apariencia e incluso el olor.
  • Algunos tratamientos profundos son mejores  aplicarlos sobre el cabello desenredado.
  • Si no has utilizado los productos de consistencia dura por un tiempo (mantequillas, etc) ten cuidado cuando los abra o se vas a terminar empapado en mantequilla, sí que me pasó a mí :/
  • A veces es necesario utilizar un producto (en especial los de acabado) más de una vez, tal vez  utilizaste muy  poco o demasiado de la primera y solo usándolo de nuevo, ensayo y error,  encontrará la forma correcta de utilizarlo.
¿Estoy curada? Yo no lo creo, pero por lo menos hice el espacio para mas productos nuevos y  alguno que otro viejo amor, jajjjajajaj
Y tu, eres adicta a los productos?

5 comments:

  1. My name is Jacqueline and I am in fact a product junkie...please help!! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I swear que soy la peor at times I swear my hair is talking to me and telling me we need to try something new. I haven't really had any negative issues with a product other the Carol's Daughter. So I think my hair likes the newness and exciting feeling of trying something different. And I love to claim I am an expert and look in my cabinet and see so many option lol. Its sad if I add up how much money I've spent.

    ReplyDelete