Dr. Kari Williams is one of the best natural hair care specialist I know, she is the owner of Magogany Hair Revolutions in los Angeles and they having this AMAZINGGG seminar set for Saturday May 19th from 10am-3pm at the Carson Civic Center. This is a “hands-on” seminar focused on the babies. The mission of the Mahogany Babies program is to inform and train parents on how to nurture their child’s hair and self esteem by providing education that teaches how to recognize common scalp disorders and avoid unhealthy hair care practices that can lead to permanent hair loss in their children.
This particular “hands-on” seminar will teach parents how to detangle, braid, twist and cornrow their little one’s hair. Dr. Kari believes in encouraging healthy techniques for styling hair at home to ensure that children will actually have a head full of healthy hair as they grow.
Well behaved children are welcome at the seminar. The crowd will be treated to a performance from the Tochi Tales Duo. Their shows infuse music, art, props and spoken word with stories that encourage self-esteem and cultural pride. They have developed a special program for the children that celebrate a child’s hair and reinforce the lesions of self-love. Childcare and a buffet style lunch is also included in the price of the ticket. Tickets are $35 online and $40 at the door, and can be purchased at the eventbrite.com website.
- Saturday May 19th 10am-3pm at the Carson Civic Center (3 Civic Plaza Drive Carson, CA 90745)
- They will also learn detangling, braiding, twisting and cornrowing techniques utilizing mannequin heads.
- Child care is provided as well as a buffet style lunch
- We will enjoy a musical performance from the Tochi Tales Duo about learning to love yourself
- Tickets are $35 online at: http://mahoganybabies.eventbrite.com/ and $40 at the door
IF YOU WANTS TO WIN A TICKET JUST SAY SO IN COMMENT BOX, WINNER WILL BE CHOOSE ON SATURDAY MAY 12 AND A COMPLEMENTARY TICKET WILL BE SEND.
Ps. No anonymous comment will be consider to win.. for this blog follower only...