Sunday, December 4, 2011

Solange Knowles color inspiration/ Un poco de color en tu vestuario

PIcture from Fashion finder 

I Never before played with color in my "fashion"  basic colors and perfectly, save, matching color was my staple, but since living and LA and become a natural hair diva, lol...I got inspired or better say FREE, I play more with color and hot and turban and all kind of accessories to match my hair, Why not? if I was able to stop relaxing my hair and wear it big and curly where everybody else has straight, shine hair (not that my hair is not shine, but you get the picture ;) I capable of do anything in the world...
And Solange  has been my inspirations here some picture of this natural fashionista.
Ahora que llevo mi pelo al natural se me ha dado con jugar a la Fashionista, antes siempre llevaba colores básicos  bien combinados y a lo seguro. Pero ya que vivo en LA y soy una pojonua me he inspirado o mejor dicho Liberado, jajja. juego mas con los colores y sombreros, turbantes, y todo tipo de accesorios para estar de acuerdo a mi nuevo look, digo, porque no? si fui capaz d eir en contra de la corriente y llevar este pajon en mi cultura Dominicana que su ideal de belleza es un pelo largo y lacio, soy capaz de cualquier cosa, 'Pa que lo sepa!!! lol. 
Solange ha sido mi inspiration no solo por su bello pajonsito, sino por su estilo..

pic. from Whowhatwear



Picture . from


Some of my own mix. 
Algunas de mis mezclas



I don't have a big budget, so the same coat it is, lol
Como estoy en olla, verán el mismo abrigo varias veces, jajajjja


No comments:

Post a Comment