Monday, December 19, 2011

My top ten natural hair products 2011 /Mi top 10 de productos para el pelo rizo 2011

This is mine and only top 10 list, what works for me, please feel free to comment your top 10 (or less)... besos..
Esta mi mi lista mia de mi propiedad, ;) lo que me ha funcionado a mi... por favor pongan en los comentarios su top 10 lista( o menos).. besos

Curl & Style conditioner Milk is at the top of my list. it is the best daily moisturizer for me and my girls curly hair. It gives shine, moisture and the smell is just amazing.
La lechita de sheamoisture esta en el tope de mi lisaa. Es el mejor acondicionador para el uso diario, para mi y mis hijas. Le da brillo, humecta y el olor es riquísimo.

My huetiful steamer is the best partner for any conditioner :Steaming your hair is a great deep conditioning treatment for hair and especially natural hair since natural hair is prone to dryness because of the tight curls.
Mi vaporizador es el mejor compañero de cualquier acondicionador: el vapor es un super acondicionador para el pelo y en especial el rizado, ya que este es propenso a secarse.

Shower comb: affordable, curly friendly and always hanging in the shower where I need it..
Peine para el baño: barato, amigo del pelo rizo y siempre colgando en la ducha donde lo necesito.
Microfiber towel: all curly girls know that convectional towel just dries out our hair and make it freeze.
Toallas de micro fibra: toda chica rizada sabe que las toallas convencionales solo resecan el pelo y le dan frizz.












   

I couldn't decide which  one to pick, so here you have them both.. I love my curlz to be define but soft and these two product do exactly that.
Como no me pude decidir en cual poner, los pongo los dos. A mi me gustan mis rizos definidos, pero suaves y estos productos hacen exactamente eso.
I love my oil mix. It's the perfect blend of natural oil,not only moisturize your scalp, but it will protect your hair from dryness and brittleness.
Me encanta mi mezcla de aceites. Es la mezcla perfecta de aceites naturales que no solo humectan el cuero cabelludo, pero que lo proteje contra la resequedad y fragilidad


Giovanni Shampoo 50/50 Balanced. This is a nutritional shampoo for both normal and dry hair. It protects hair colour, infuses shine during all day, adds manageability, nourishing and moisture. Love it..♥♥♥

Henna, what will be of my pajon without henna..I tried colors and nothing cover my grey hair and nourish my hair like henna..
Henna, que seria de mi pajon sin la henna. He provado varios colores y nada me nutre el pelo y cubre mis canas como la henna.
The hair mask Wheat germ is a moisturizing conditioner  intensive special for  dry hair, brittle and mistreated, which brings softness, vitality and elasticity. Progressive effect formula, the results are noticeable from the first application and will expand as more often used the product.
La mascarilla capilar Germen de Trigo de Salerm es un acondicionador hidratante intensivo, especial para el tratamiento de belleza de los cabellos secos, quebradizos y maltratados, a los que aporta suavidad, vitalidad y elasticidad. Fórmula de efecto progresivo, los resultados se notan desde la primera aplicación y se van ampliando a medida que se utiliza más veces el producto.

Flexirods, because I created a lot of style with this rods, they are easy to use, affordable and can be used on transitioning hair..
Los flexirods porque con ellos he creado muchísimos estilos, son fáciles de usar, baratos y excelente para la transicion.



11 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your list. Although my hair does not respond well to Shea Moisture products, several of your other items I can relate to like the shower comb (have that exact one), the henna (thanks to you and your giveaway I'm hooked!), your oil mix (I love, love, love it!), and the Huetiful steamer is on my wish list! My top ten are in no particular order: 1)Terressentials Hair Wash, 2)DailyCurlz Oil Mix, 3)Henna, 4)Modified Denman Brush, 5)Homemade Shea Butter mix, 6)Spray Bottle water mix, 7)Smooth band satin bonnet (wear under knit berets), 8)Satin pillowcases, 9)Plastic conditioning caps (never can have enough), 10)Knit berets and pretty scarfs (winter protection)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your list.. when I was writing I thought I should do a top 20, lol.. tell me more about that Terressentials Hair Wash, please.. the only part on your list that I am not so crazy about it is the Homemade Shea Butter mix, or maybe I didn't mixed it well, hhahhahha. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, it was hard for me to get to 10! Terressentials Pure Earth Hair Wash (lavender) saved my hair! A little over a year ago I moved to a town where the water was processed very different and my hair started rejecting everything with mineral oil, silicones, parabens and other chemicals. I've been natural for 5 years and I just didn't know what was going on. Then I watched Naptural85's video on Terressentials. I found out, my hair hates chemicals and loves clay! lol It detoxes the hair down to its natural cleanest state. It does not work with chemicals of any kind including hair color, but it works great with henna. I had to cut 3 inches of damaged chemically colored hair off because the Terressentials shows you where your hair is damaged. But now my hair is so healthy! Here's a couple of links:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR3n1GCQQQk
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oVBAUCjm_I&feature=relmfu
    http://www.terressentials.com/haircare.html

    I love your blog and your FB page. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner 2. Aussie Moist Conditioner 3. Tangle Teazer 4. Homemade Flax Seed Gel 5. EVOO 6. Shea Moisture Curl Enhanching Smoothie 7. Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk 8. Bella Gel (the Curly Hair Hold #8) 9.Microfiber Towels (I get mine at Dollar Tree). 10. Water!!!! :)

    Prospero Año Nuevo DailyCurlz! Que Dios le Bendiga Siempre!

    ReplyDelete
  5. http://mynaturalreality.com/?p=914
    Thanks for allowing me to add your article as a contributor/guest blogger piece!!! I look forward to working with you again in the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love, love, love the conditioning milk. It's been a challenge to find a product that moisturizes my hair but doesn't leave it all stiff & crunchy-feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know right!!!That my main concern too, I like my hair soft...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!!!!soy Gimmy y vivo en republica dominicana me estoy dejando de alizar llevo ya 4 meses sin derrizado esta largo mi pelo natural, quisiera cotarme todo el pero derrizdo aunque me da un poco de nerviones pero no importa... realmente nose que producto usar ya que aqui no vende cosas para el pelo natural....Realmente no cuento con el apollo de nadie solo Dios.. Quisiera saver que productos puedo usar??..........Bendiciones..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hola Gimmy, felicidades en tu descion de dejar esa esclavitud, el cuando cortarte el pelo es una desicion que tomaras cuando estes listas, no te apresures mientras tanto hay muchos estilos que puedes hacerte: rolos, fleziros, braid out, twist out, etc.. en esta direccion puedes encontrar productos para el pelo rizo y a mediados de FEbrero tambien mi mezcla de aceite compras@missrizos.com... Bendiciones para ti tambien, porfis dale a "join the site" para que no te pierdas de ninguna informacion....♥♥

    ReplyDelete