Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Shower cap for big Natural curly hair

Have you ever felt like the shower caps are not made for big curly hair?
Picture taken from their website 

Every time I have to wear a shower cap on my dry big hair or in one of my daughters I feel this way, why are they so small? or why is my hair so big? lol.. But looking around on the web I came across these huge shower caps. They claim is great for:

MEN, WOMEN & CHILDREN
LONG SENEGALESE BRAIDS
LONG LATINA HAIR
TWISTS
LONG CAUCASIAN HAIR
LONG DREADLOCKS
BIG AFROS
BIG NATURAL AFRICAN  HAIR
LONG BRAIDS
LONG HAIR WEAVES
LONG HAIR EXTENSIONS
LONG ASIAN INDIAN HAIR
BIG CURLY HAIR.

If You were looking for something like this here is the info to get one,  Bigshowercap.com  or find them on facebook and on e-bay.

If you already have one, comment your results..besos..

No comments:

Post a Comment