Monday, November 28, 2011

Adios to Fall, Hola Winter


Fall is my favorite season, the cloth and the color are just Amazing,..But the weather had been tough with my hair, My hair is behaving real bad, lol . The products I normally use are not working for my hair anymore, it feel rough and the curl pattern are tighter than ever.

So I am changing my regimen and products.

  • Take more water.
  • No skipping on my oil scalp massage and daily moisturizer.
  • I usually do co-wash but I don't detangling my hair, well I can't do that any more becuase my hair is getting longer and it getting some lovely, magic fairy knots.
  • No products with Cones   
  • I love my curls, but they need to be bunned up...Moño perez, lol



  •   and of course I will follow everything I wrote in a recent post.. winter ain't no joke hermosas 
Please share your winter tips to others pajonuas in needs..♥♥besos..

*********************************************************************************

El otoño es mi estación favorita, los colores de la ropa y del ambiente son increíbles, .. Pero el cambio de clima ha sido muy duro con mi pelo, mi pelo se está comportando muy mal, jajaja. Los productos que utilizo normalmente no están funcionando, se siente áspero y los rizos estan más cerrados que antes.

Así que voy a cambiar mi régimen y  los productos.

  • Tomaré más agua.
  • Poner mas atención en mis masajes con aceites (veces me lo salto)  crema hidratante a diario.
  • Yo suelo hacer co-wash pero no me desenredo el pelo, así que no puedo hacer eso más, porque mi pelo esta cada vez más largo y ya se enreda mucho y estan apareciendo los amorosos Nudos Fairy knots.
  • No productos con silicones pesados 
  • Me encanta mis rizos, pero tienen que estar enmoñados.... Mono Pérez, lol
  • Y claro esta seguir al pie de la letra lo que escribí en un post anterior..El invierno no es u juego....
Compartan sus consejos para esta temporada con otras pajonuas necesitadas..♥♥besos..




6 comments:

  1. Daily y que paso con los curlformers? Have you tried them, maybe stretching the hair and then twisting or braiding with hair milk can help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Los que yo compre no eran del tamaño adecuado, tengo que comprar otros mas largos y muchos mas, so que no creo que lo haga, estan un poco costoso, ya veremos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know what product you used to slick back your hair. And I'd love to know the bun styling method. Por favor? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. sure hermosa, U used the sheamoisture soufle (gel) and a tooth brush ;) I love eco styler as well. I will do a video about it as soon as I get my new camera, yayyyy. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. A real toothbrush! I'm looking for the shea moisture product but can't find it. Love ecostyler gel with aloe!

    ReplyDelete