Monday, September 5, 2011

Huetifull steamer Review/ El vaporizador para el cabello Huetiful, mi reseña

Why steaming your hair is a good for your hair? 
  • Steaming your hair is a great deep conditioning treatment for hair and especially natural hair since natural hair is prone to dryness because of the tight curls.
  • Steaming works because it improves scalp blood flow circulation and opens the hair follicles and shaft encouraging moisture penetration. when your hair shaft is open, it is able to absorb more water and any other moisturizing treatments that can make your hair healthy and supple.
  • An additional benefit of steaming your natural hair is that once your folicules (the little holes your hair grows out of) are open, dirt, oil, and product buildup from styling can exit easily. yes, this process does happen when you wash your hair or even at times when you massage your scalp, but steam can help you get an even cleaner scalp and speed up the process.
  •  Steam also acts as a moisturizer for your hair. water alone cannot moisturize your hair without proper sealing  but steam can open the follicles and hair shaft to penetrate deep inside planting moisture where you need it the most. 


3 pieces, super easy to Assembly, even for me. lol



I washed my hair detangle and Dc with moisturize " Cush cosmetic " and some Oils, did a loose, high Pony tale, because I wanted my ends to get all the steam it can gets..



and get under my steamer... you don't have to worry about the time, because the steamer turn off by it self..
use the Ozone steam Technology

right after steaming my hair
Why I love it?
After steaming my hair it was super soft
I felt a great joy to be sitting under the steamer. Stress free♥
The main difference that I feel  vs  the hair dryer, plus the one already mention, is that my hair after the steamer feel like if I was under the shower for those 20 min..Usually when I sit under the dryer my hair dries out, but not under the steamer it was water dripping "I love that"
Is very light weight 
Easy to assembly

What I didn't like?
I love my steamer, I just wish it could be more easy to storage like my bonnet hair dryers, But Hey I totally can deal with this saving the box and putting in there after each use...
 If you are dealing with dry hair, adding a weekly steam treatment to your hair routine will speed up your moisture balance process. once you get your hair where it needs to be, twice a month steaming should be enough to keep your hair supple and soft.
Espanol

¿Como beneficia el vapor a tu cabello ?


  • El vapor en si  es un gran tratamiento de acondicionamiento profundo para el cabello y el pelo natural, especialmente ya que el cabello natural es propenso a la resequedad.
  • Mejora la circulación del cuero cabelludo, el flujo de sangre y abre los folículos pilosos haciendo así que la humectación e hidratación penetre mejor. Cuando el eje del pelo está abierto , es capaz de absorber más agua y cualquier otros tratamientos hidratantes.
  • Un beneficio adicional del vapor en el cabello es que una vez que tus folicules ( los pequeños agujeros en el cuero cabelludo de donde nace cada hebra de cabello) están abiertas , la suciedad , el aceite y la acumulación de productos  pueden salir fácilmente; si, este proceso  sucede siempre que te lavas el cabello, pero el vapor puede ayudar a conseguir un cuero cabelludo aún más limpio y acelerar el proceso .
  • El vapor también actúa como un humectante para el cabello. El agua por sí sola no puede hidratar el cabello y sellarlo adecuadamente , pero el vapor puede abrir los folículos y el eje del pelo para penetrar profundamente en el interior donde más lo necesita .

El Huetiful Steamer.
3 piezas, super fácil de ensamblar, incluso para mí. lol
Me lavé el cabello, lo desenrede y aplique moisturize me de  Cush cosmetic   y algunos aceites, me puse el pelo en una cola suelta en la parte superior, para que mis puntas se humectaran bien.
NO tienes que preocuparte por el tiempo, ya que el vaporizador se apaga por si mismo..
El huetiful steamer utiliza la tecnología de vapor de ozono
Si tienes el  cabello seco, la adición de un tratamiento con vapor a la  semana acelerará el proceso de equilibrio de la humedad . Una vez que el cabello este en su estado optimo, dos veces al mes será mas que suficiente.

Porque me gusta?
Me deja el cabello super suave
Se siente muy rico el estar debajo del vaporizador, cero Estrés ♥ 
A diferencia del secador tradicional, es que luego de usar el vaporizador, mi cabello se sentía muy hidratado, como si hubiese estado debajo de la ducha.. Por lo general, cuando me siento debajo del secador, el cabello se seca, pero con el vaporizador mi cabello estaba como recién mojado y con mucho brillo. "Me encanta"
Es muy ligero
Fácil de ensamblar.

Lo que no me gusta ?
Me encanta mi vaporizador huetiful, sólo desearía que fuera mas fácil de guardar, que se pudiera doblar y guardar en una sola pieza.



No comments:

Post a Comment